「H. Haganezuka」✫ Too Cautious

-requested

WARNINGS:
☆ Fem! Pregnant! reader
☆ enjoy!

▼△▼△▼△▼△

"I told you that I'm fine, my love." She kept complaining, her hand traveling a fixed path to the warm and rugged hand of his.

"Oh no, you can't move much. Remember that you are 8 months and a half." The man's dark eyes ended in hers, never losing the firm grip on her waist. "You don't know what could happen at any time. You must be more aware of your surroundings and-"

"Fine, fine!" The woman sighed long and frustratedly. "I will stay. But you will go shopping on my relay."

"Ugh-" Haganezuka didn't want to go shopping.

He didn't want to leave his pregnant wife alone at any time.

She began to get easily irritated after that reaction.
Maybe it was an effect of pregnancy.

"What do you think we'll eat then!?"

"Don't shout! You could stress the baby-"

"And you think you don't stress me !?"

Hotaru flinched ever so slightly, his hands moving away from his wife's hips. She immediately closed her mouth, turning towards him before he could put a step outside. She wanted to clear things up, her tone softer than the jasmine flowers decorating their beautiful garden outside. She took his hands in hers again, conveying warmth. The woman could see the glow in Hotaru's eyes, feeling guilty for telling him such a thing.

Normally, he wouldn't have been offended so quickly. But it was his wife! And all this pregnancy, perhaps it was affecting him more than the pregnant herself.

"Hotaru, honey. You don't need to be so protective of me and the baby. We're fine! We live in a quiet town. Nothing can happen to me during the day. And at night, I'm sure if some demon dares to step on our home, you will protect us. So don't be so picky, okay? "

The man took his time to react, his eyebrows raised and his hands serving like those of a cloth doll. He soon smiled, something awkward. It was easy to get him out of his rough shell once he dealt with the person he loved most. He took the opportunity to make his hands firmer around hers, approaching his wife to give her a tender kiss on the lips that did not last long. Enough to show that he agreed with her.

"It's fine by me. But we'll go shopping together, yeah? I won't let you choose the baby's clothes on your own, if that's what you were trying to do." Hotaru smiled sideways, his wife laughing at his words.

She nodded, releasing one of her hands while pulling the other with him, toward the exit. "Of course not! We will choose it together!"

Haganezuka could not be happier at that time.

▼△▼△▼△▼△

»»----> 450 words