「 T. Muichiro, T. Kanao 」 My, mine!

-requested

this was so much fun to do!

WARNINGS:
☆ fem! reader
☆ Muichiro has his memories back
polyromantic relationship (kind of)
☆ swearing. like- a lot. thanks Muichiro
☆ nothing too serious.

▼△▼△▼△▼△

"Don't you hear it?"

"...what?"

"how great silence will be without your voice around us."

"Oh." A sly smile, and next, a coin going down. "You know? I think that this might not
only be your thing. I thought that it smelt quite bad, too. So you know, boys like you should be more hygienic if they want to gain love."

"I just got out of training, fuckhead." Irritation started to appear right in him.

Kanao jumped immediately, no need for a coin, nor time to think. "Excuse me?"

"Uh... No. Please, excuse me." A voice they two knew too well made the furious cat and dog leave their attention to each other immediately. the furrowed brows disappeared once two pair of eyes watched her.

"(Name)-chan! How are you doing?" Tokito was the first to speak, since the young tsuguko was taking her time to spin the coin.

"Yeah." She sent a quick, deathly glare at the boy beside her. How dare he anticipate her? She then, went back to the girl she loves, tenderness now decoring her eyes. "How's your day been until now?"

"I'm... I'm doing fine, thank you." the girl raised one of her eyebrows, a state of confusion leaving marks on her face. Well, she never thought that two of her acquaintances would get along nicely- "What were you two doing, Muichiro-san, Kanao-chan?"

"Ha! She has me as '-chan' and you're not even '-kun'"

"That's because I fucking train her. How do you call Shinobu-san? Mommy?"

Ah, yes. A point for Muichiro.
Kanao didn't bulge a bit, a smile never leaving her face (which Muichiro thought as one eating-shit grin)

"Still, I'm more inclined to be loved by her than you, don't you think?"

Tokito raised an eyebrow, nose scrunched as if in disgust, clearly annoyed. "And why's that, if you can think of any argument more than that sleeve-taken fact of yours?"

Another spin of the coin. "Because you're her master. and I'm not. What does leave you to think that she has more interest in you than a tsuguko-master relationship? it's ridiculous." Her tone was soft as ever, her sass leveled as fuck.

"well, it kind of goes the same for you. who wanted to be with a stupid indecisive girl that chooses her decisions counting on a coin?"

Shit. They were at the boiling point. At least, Muichiro was, because he had much more to return, although Kanao was already beginning to lose her composure.

"oh, I can surely tell you, I don't need a coin to fucking destroy yo-"

"Hey! I'm still here!" Thank God she made an intervention, because if this kept going, blood would be surely spilled.

The two of them returned their attention to her once again, a frown appearing on the brunette girl again.

"You made (Name)-chan mad."

"don't take things wrong. you made her mad."

"Ugh! Enough!" Her angered composure made the two of them flinch, eyes opened wide and body tense as a bamboo cane. "I can't understand a single thing of what the hell is going on! What is wrong with you?"

Think it as the best she could have said, or the worst.

Either way, it was going to have the same ending.

"I love you." It was not exactly unison. The time Kanao took to decide her decision and Muichiro to think more about it, wasn't paired up.

indeed, it was flared up

"What the hell!?"

"No, YOU just got in my way, disgusting bug!"

"I was going to say it first!"

"What could affirm that, huh? your COIN??"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP."

"You know." She turned around, taking steps to the front, never-stoping arguing in the background. "I'll just go eat my snack."

▼△▼△▼△▼△

»»----> 654 words