Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

Aaron didn't want to think of what type of abuse he could be facing. He'd known lashing out wouldn't get him anywhere yet he'd done it, because subconsciously, his reflex against touching weighed out the orders in his head. He promised himself never to fall for that mistake again if he survived whatever was yet to come.

"I'm sorry, please don't do anything."

Daddy's heart ached at the raw pain that came with his baby's trembling voice. He hated scaring him so much, but punishment was the only way to enforce discipline. It had to happen-Aaron needed to learn his place well. "I have to, love. You broke so many rules in like five minutes. You said a bad word and hit me. You deserve a punishment."

Daddy tried picking Aaron off the table, but a hand came in his way. "Give him a chance," Lou reasoned, but Daddy didn't even let the words sink. He just shook his head as he removed the restraints, then held his baby bridal style and walked over to the armchair. When he sat, he flipped Aaron so that his stomach was laying over his lap. By then, Aaron had connected the dots.

Spanking. On the thighs? Was he supposed to be happy it wasn't anything too horrid, or scared about how far the baby treatment was going?

Aaron fidgeted in the awkward and painfully uncomfortable position, but he was startled to stillness when he felt the immense pain that followed a sudden, powerful swat against the back of his thighs. He yelped, half in shock because it was unexpectedly painful and half because of the humiliation.

He wiggled and tried to move away from his lap, but Daddy was quick to rest his arm on his back to keep him stable.

Lou saw how shocked his baby nephew was, like the poor boy hadn't expected it to be that painful. Kneeling down by the couch, he held his hands in a way he hoped was comforting or assuring. Anything to make him feel better.

But it didn't work for Aaron. He quickly pulled his hands away, face scrunched in disgust. He was being spanked and it was awful enough; he sure as hell didn't need a psychopath holding his hands on top.

Lou was disappointed at the rejection; it killed him that his baby hated him so much that he couldn't even stand him holding his hand. When was Aaron going to grow used to him?

Aaron tried to keep himself gathered but the humiliation was getting to him. The pain was tolerable. He'd been through worse and some swats weren't about to make him weak. But the physical pain was replaced by the mental one: the helplessness of staying still whilst strangers callously held his dignity rather than his flesh, butchering it like they knew his pride was both his strength and weakness.

He could be tripping but if he stared long enough, he could see his dignity shattered across the carpet for everyone to step over.

"You're being such a good boy. Only eight more and it'll be all done," Daddy coaxed, but that wasn't making it better for Aaron. All he wanted was for it to end at the instant.

By the end of it, Aaron's dignity had nearly become non-existent. He'd never want to explain it to anyone, but the pain resonated along his thighs, making him flinch and wince as Daddy sat him upright again. Strong fingers suddenly latched around his underarms and pulled him off Daddy's lap to settle on Lou's.

Aaron tried to squirm away, but each movement had his thighs aching hysterically. Had Daddy even used his hand to spank him? Judging by the pain and the aftermath, Aaron doubted it.

Lou watched his baby worriedly: the way his chest was heaving and his cheeks were flushed with a pink tint, his jaw clenched with the strain of repressing tears. "Baby, you can cry," he said, voice soft, "I know it was painful, let it out."