Character Q/A: answers

Happy new year guys (and Merry Christmas even tho it's late) ! ❤️ we're gonna pretend it didn't take me ages to post this.

Remember that these are the characters answering not me, so plz dont feel offended if a character (especially the psycho ones) didn't answer nicely lol.

ANSWERS:

Aaron

1- Would you ever consider talking to Mommy and Daddy? Like, once they are done with their treatment?

Aaron: "Nope. Never. Especially not Cara. She was all over my personal space and I've had enough of her anywhere near me for the next three lifetimes."

2- Would you actually see Lou as an uncle figure if he was sane?

Aaron: "Yes, I think so. He'd definitely make a good uncle."

3- Do you think you and Lou could've actually gotten along if you hadn't met like that?

Aaron: "Yeah."

4- Do you know how incredibly brave you are????

Aaron: "Aw that's sweet. I actually don't think of myself as brave, but thanks, seriously!"

5- How did you stop yourself from crying or completely lashing out?

Aaron: "That's the art you learn when you live with an amazing father like mine all your life. I'm used to keeping everything to myself.

And please nobody remind me of the breakdown. I'm still ashamed."

6- Would you ever visit your real dad in prison?

Aaron: "Yup. Just to show him my middle finger for everything he did to me."

7- Why didn't you go to the police sooner about your dad, considering you had physical proof then. If you already tried, why wasn't anything done?

Aaron: "Okay this may sound stupid, but telling the police isn't as easy as it looks. Otherwise, you'd never find an abused child. We'd all just simply tell the police. At some point, I used to think the abuse was normal. That I really should always keep everything to myself and dad was just teaching me how to do it. And my dad used to tell me that he'd catch me if I ever try telling. I kinda figured then that I just wanted to finish school and live alone."

8- How's your stepdad treating you?

Aaron: "He's a good man, I guess. He's good with me. But I kinda keep myself distanced, because I have horrible memories with anyone related to a 'father-figure'. First my real dad then Dominic. I've had enough."

9- How did you invite Erika to your house without revealing what your dad was like?

Aaron: "Ah, don't you worry about that! Both my dad and I used to work on acting like there's nothing wrong in front of everyone. The last time I didn't act like it was all fine between us around people, dad beat me up pretty bad after. And honestly, I never wanted anyone to know. So I put up an act too."

10- Do you think if you had met Leo on different terms, you would've gotten along as well?

Aaron: "Yes, definitely! I think if he lived normally and went to school we would've easily become best friends."

11- What would you do if Erika got kidnapped by the captors instead?

Aaron: "Panic a lot and worry and freak out. But she has good parents, so I'm sure they wouldn't wait for me to call the police. They would do it themselves and turn the world upside down to find their daughter.