zion + brandon

Zion and Brandon just finished their concert in Boston for their Fomo Tour and is now laid up in Brandon's hotel room. Everybody went out to eat and she the city while Zion and Brandon both made up an excuse to say in the hotel while they go out. Both really didn't even want to go anywhere tired from dancing around in the concert. Both submitted to the idea that they both didn't really want to go because of being tired but also chilling with each other. 

The relationship was complicated. It seems from an inside person ,their just the best of friends. From the outside they looked like close band mates but to anybody suffering from an obsessive crush on somebody would clearly see that the two members are oblivious crushing on each other. Both couldn't think about each other like a friend or less. They talked so much about possibly everything in the world that the easiness of connection and conversation both signal a sense of a relationship like a soulmate. Both don't feel the need to clarify, when the need each other they go with each other. And when they want to see each they don't doubt that it's not mutual.

Zion been acting more affectionate towards Brandon since the tour started. I mean Brandon knew he couldn't act this at home but more loving than ever was Zion acting like. 

They were talking about their friend Malik Watson another musicians they meet in LA a few months back. They were currently talking about a song that Malik was working out. Zion was bored and desperate for attention, all he wanted was to get Brandon's attention. Zion sat the very end of the bed and started untying Brandon's laced up vans. Brandon noticed and looked down to see Zion untying his shoes.

Zion heard Brandon talking about linking up for a song collab.

"Thirsty, thirsty…" Zion sung, responded to Brandon too friendly behavior toward Malik. Brandon began to sing the song and Malik heard, sharing his comments about that. Zion heard Malik sing a few lyrics of Zion song 'Thirsty'. Zion was was in disbelief Brandon didn't give him a pinch of attention. After pulling Brandon's shoes off and eaching his way towards Brandon, Brandon jumped seeing as Zion clearly wants attention like puppy. 

"Alright, if you like the track go lay something down and send it back, alright I gonna hop off" Brandon said to Malik.

"Alright, I send it back , say up , peace" Malik said.

Zion hopped in the camera and said goodbye when Brandon turned it off. Brandon dropped his phone to the side of him while Zion trapped him , towering over Brandon's body. 

"What" Brandon smiles gummily. 

"Nothing" Zion said staring down at Brandon.

"Why are looking at me like that" Brandon smiles flustered and trying to move out of Zion trap. Zion just starred the whole way through. He loved Brandon eyes, cute nose, and gummy smile especially and since all things were present in front of him. He decided to take this time to appreciate it. Brandon stopped moving and just looked up defeated and let Zion stare at him while he went to his phone which Zion quickly snatch out of his hand and throw to the side of the bed.

"Why did you do that?" Brandon whined annoyed.

"It was blocking the view of your lips" Zion said unconsciously not knowing that the comment made Brandon heart stop and beat faster than normal. 

Zion notice Brandon flush red over some time and though there was something wrong. 

"Are you ok?" Zion asked worried for Brandon's health. And Brandon nodded abruptly while breathing harder. He felt a wave of heat take over his body and he felt very suffocated.

"I-I should get in the shower" Brandon said lifting his body up but running straight into Zion forehead landing in the position he just got up from. They both groan in pain. Brandon felt bad so he attempted to get up again and touch Zion hurting head but ended up in the same result.

"Ouch" Zion said again.

"Sorry I.." Brandon attempted to say getting up but to avoid the same situation Zion pushed Brandon's body down softly. 

"Do get up, hold on" Zion said, getting off of Brandon and walking to the bathroom. Brandon sat their stunned and flustered but mostly anger with himself for hurting Zion. He felt so embarrassed in front of the person he likes in such a perfect moment. He just replayed what Zion said about his lips and then the collision making Brandon felt a large pressure of embarrassment for a few minutes until Zion came back. 

Zion got up and sat on the side of the bed where Brandon laid with a towel in hand. 

"Here, hold this on your head ,where it hurts" Zion said laying a warm towel on the aching spot of the hit. 

Brandon frost at the act of kindness that Zion just did. Zion patted his forehead every then and there to cover all ground while Brandon laid stuck.

Brandon never sees a caring Zion frequently but when he does he gets a constant reminder on why he likes him so much. Zion grabbed Brandon hand and placed it above the towel to keep pressure applied.

"I'll be right back, I am going to get a warmer one" Zion said but Brandon hopped up and stop Zion by grabbing his arm.

"Zion" Brandon said making Zion turn around quickly and sink to Brandon level.

"What? Are you ok?, Does it hurt a lot?" Zion asked and Brandon fast flushed again red because of Zion closeness making Brandon freeze.

"No-, I'm fine, I was going to say'' thank you" Brandon said looked down to avoid eye-contact. 

Brandon didn't hear a response and that scare him so he slowly lifted his head. When he did, he came to direct eye contact with Zion. Zion had a great smile on his lips. Brandon was confused but more nervous being this close. Brandon starred in Zion's eyes and Zion did the same. 

Unexpected, Brandon felt his lips come in contact with Zion's. He felt Zion big soft lips engulf his lips in a kiss so gently for a moment. Zion pulled away slowly. 

"It's fine" Zion said getting up and walking to the bathroom once again.

Brandon sat there stuck and heart pounding unlike no other. Brandon could catch a breathe, he was more happy than flustered but it clearly didn't show as he was in the same position as before for about 3 minutes. His crush just kissed him and he couldn't believe it. He had no time to think and just in a time of complete confusion he heard the water stop running in the bathroom.

Quickly , Brandon threw himself under the bed covers and turned his back towards the bathroom shutting his eyes tightly. He heard footsteps behind him stop near the bed. 

A chuckle escaped Zion lips and Zion pulled true towel from Brandon head and replace it with the new one. He heard footsteps move away from the bed and keys giggle. Seconds later the door closed and he heard Zion lock it from outside. 

Brandon breathed out slowly after holding his breath.

Brandon heard his phone buzz the nightstand beside his bed. He reached behind him and grabbed his phone. He unlocked to see a text message from Zion. He hesitated for a minute and unlocked the message.

Zion

How did you go to sleep in 5 minutes? 

Zion

I'll see you in the morning ;)