Chapter 14 - You're an angel, Rosé

She... stripped. Park Sooyoung striped. Naked. In front of everyone.

When Jungkook said her role is mature... I didn't expect it to be this mature. What's more embarrassing was that I let out a surprised yelp as soon as her clothes hit the floor. Everybody looked at me! Gosh, that was so embarrassing. Of course I apologized but Jungkook figured out it's best to step out of the area so they can shoot in peace.

"You know you could have specifically mentioned to me that she'll be naked right?" I tell Jungkook as soon as we step out of the house. He looks at me as if he's suppressing a laugh which makes me even more mad. "You think this is funny?"

He clears his throat to stop himself from laughing. "Well, in my defense, I didn't know she'll be naked... immediately. I just know that her role is mature... in a way."

I still hit him in his arms to let out some frustration, well... mostly embarrassment. He finally lets out a chuckle before clearing his throat again to stop himself when I glared at him.

We continued walking by the shore. It has been a while already that I didn't notice that we're already far from the beautiful glass house. I look back at Jungkook who seems to enjoy the silence between us and the calming waves of the sea.

"Hey." Of course, he won't notice me on my first try. "Jungkook." I wave my hand at him before he finally notice my call. "Can you take photos of me here? I forgot my phone at the resthouse."

He didn't reply but he did take out his phone. I walk backwards, away from him so that the sea at the back can take more of the frame. He points his phone at me and I awkwardly stand there with a small smile when he suddenly puts his phone down with a frown.

"What? Do I look ugly?" I ask as he's still looking at his phone with that frown.

I walk towards him, that's when I hear it. "Why are you not answering that?" I ask him as he lets the ringing of his phone end.

"It's Gayoung." He replies, still staring at his phone even though it stopped ringing already.

"Do you want me to answer in case she'll call again?"

He smiles at me as if he's amused about what I said. "And what are you going to tell her?"

Uhh... "I'll tell her not to call you anymore?"

He chuckles at that. Why? Does he think I'm joking?

"Oh my God, you're even serious about it." He says which I just return with a frown. When his laughter subsided he gently taps my head. "You're an angel, Rosé. Do you know that? The world needs a hundred of you to make it living here a little bit better."

I'm still confused by his words when he suddenly puts up his phone and takes a shot of me. "Yah! I'm not ready." I reach out for his phone but he lifts it up so I can't get it. Damn, he's tall.

He laughs again at my attempts. Ugh, this guy!

"Wow. You two seems to have gotten closer huh." We heard a deep voice followed by a shutter of a camera. When we look where it came from, we see Taehyung carrying a backpack, taking photos with his camera. He smiles and waves at us. I smile back at him before he runs towards us.

"What-"

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook cut me off in a tone very different from what I expected. He sounds... pissed.

Taehyung pouts. "What? Can't I also have a vacation with you guys? Lisa and the others are in Paris. Even Hoseok's in Paris. I don't want to get stuck with Namjoon and Yoongi. Those are too deep in their work, I'll die of boredom."