The Hot New Rookies on the Block

Currently resting from their recent SBS Super Concert in Taipei, the members of BTS had gathered again in Bighit's new building to practice for their Love Yourself : Answer Comeback.

"Ya Taehyung! What are you doing we need to practice!" Jimin yelled across the room, he seemed in a giggly and excited mood, friendly batter continued between him and the main choreographer while periodically he shot a look of desperation at Taehyung,

'We need to get this done,'

Taehyung meanwhile, sat engrossed into his phone on a beanbag, carefully watching some video, occasionally pausing and rewinding.

Jimin, finally tired of waiting decided to see exactly what had captured Tae's attention for so long. As he got closer he was surprised to hear Fake Love playing from his phone.

'That's weird, why is he monitoring our old stages?'

Jimin creeped up behind Tae (who was oblivious of Jimin's presence) and peered in from behind into the phone screen.

A group of girls, 'Maybe a rookie group?' was covering their song, but it didn't look like an ordinary cover, the stage was massive, maybe a few thousand in the audience. 'MCOUNTDOWN?' His interest increased as he heard his part being sung. He moved in closer to the screen and he saw a beautiful tall brunette. 'Pretty voice' he thought. Just as her part ended, Tae removed his earbuds and glanced back surprised to see Jimin peaking over.

"Who are they ? You seemed pretty interested,"

Jimin teased with a smirk.

"(G)i-dle, apparently they're Cube's new group, you know LATATA? It's the same group."

"Oh! We met them once at a music show, competed for first place, same group?"

"Yeah, same group. The cover has 17 million views, I think they'll blow up."

Jimin laughed,

"You sound like a fan,"

"It's not only me, Yoongi-hyung was talking about their leader Jeon Soyeon yesterday, apparently she used to be on UPRS."

"Oh really? What about that girl..."

"Which one?"

"The one who covered my part,"

"Oh, she's Minnie? I'm not sure, foreigner from Thailand. I think she's friends with Got7 BamBam? He told me last month that Cube's debuting a group with his friend."

"Oh, so she's the one?"

"Mhm," Tae replied but he had already drifted off from the topic and became engrossed in other videos.

Jimin delivered a half sly smile, 'She's good,' he thought, 'funny she would try the hair move' he let out a cute toothy smile as he pushed back his thick freshly dyed blonde hair, imitating his famous gesture. 'IDLE, huh? Maybe I'll check them out.'

BTS start preparing for their comeback IDOL, interestingly IDOL overlaps with HANN promotions. Do Jimin and Minnie finally meet?