text me

MMA 2018, The most awaited night of the year, with both BTS and GIDLE are present. 

Rundown 

BTS watch IDLE win rookie of the year, since MGA Jimin and Taehyung have told the rest of the group about their washroom incident with Minnie. While Minnie gives her winning speech, they deicide to tease Jimin about it. 

timestamp: 2:50 

BTS then watches GIDLE's mind blowing performance,

The show ends and the idols head backstage 

Minnie takes this chance to try and return the jacket she had borrowed over a week ago, but she isn't exactly sure how. 

Artists shuffle backstage each heading mostly to their respective waiting rooms as the exhaustion of the night gets to them. Some of them fill the hallways with chatter, while others move in silence. Most of them keep to their group, expect Jin and Moonbyul who share a friendly banter. IKON seems excited at their major daesang and look ecstatic over the win, joking and playing around within the other members. The Boyz look out of place as a rookie group, their back definitely aching after bowing 180 degrees to the fifty or so seniors that pass them by. As they all passed Minnie hesitated and slowed down her pace. She should probably give that jacket back she thought. Out of curiosity she had looked up the price of the blazer online, it was an exclusive piece, maybe only a dozen of them worldwide, estimated to be worth around 10 thousand dollars. Minnie felt burdened to even hold onto it. She didn't know if he owned it or they stylist rented it, but as a show of respect she felt best to return it. Minnie by no means was poor, her family was quite wealthy in Thailand, she regularly had toured the world before debut, but as an idol she felt unequal to the megastar. Cube didn't even have enough money to buy them separate outfits from their sister group CLC and here was Jimin wearing an almost 10k dollar blazer. 

She had snuck the blazer into a personal bag, so that her stylists and manager wouldn't see it. She didn't want to go through the headache of explaining where she got it from or who it belonged to.

As one by one BTS filled into the backstage area, Minnie waited for Jimin to come in. BTS all filled into their waiting room areas, Taehyung who hadn't seen her yet also followed suit none of them waiting for Jimin who finally came in last. Minnie nonchalantly made eye contact with him and tried to signal him to meet her in the secluded section under the main stage, hidden from view. He has seen her gesture, looked in the direction she had indicated and made a light tap on his wrist. 

Oh, after the pack up Minnie understood 

Once most idols had left and the arena was empty IDLE was backstage in their waiting area getting ready to leave. The staff had just finished packing up, the members busy on their phones or eating. 

"We'll head to the car in about five." announced the manager, be ready girls, "you have your jackets?" He continued to do a roll count to make sure they don't miss items while Minnie zoned out. The time read 12:40 am on the mounted clock. "Oh Soyeon, you Yuqi and Minnie are leaving in the white van" he added. They had all recently changed living arrangements making Soyeon, Yuqi and Minnie roommates while the other three lived in a separate apartment.