It's all in the eyes

IDLE prepare backstage for their Inkigayo performance for HANN. The girls are busy preparing for their stage scheduled in just a few hours. Everyone except Minnie is almost ready to go.

IDLE's manager rushes in with urgency, his tall frame takes up quite a bit of space as he nervously pushes up his glasses.

"Minnie, what do you want to do? You want to wait for the hair stylist to come? We need to do sound check soon but we won't have enough time."

Minnie nods in disappointment, "I guess that's all I can do, you can take the other girls, I'll wait. It's the second rehearsal anyway, I don't think I need to be there."

Her manager is hesitant about her decision but agrees, she won't have enough time to get her hair done if she's doing soundcheck.

"Okay, well you wait here for the stylist, she should be here anytime, something urgent came up so, -- Oh also I'm taking the team for a quick lunch, do you want anything? We will be back in 15ish? Maybe 20?"

Minnie shakes her head , "No, we had plenty of the snacks her in the waiting room. I'm good."

"Well, alright we won't be too long, just stay in the waiting room, the rest of the girls should be back soon."

Their manger quickly rushes out multitasking, pushing things out of the way in the dressing room, urgently dialing other staff and in what seems like half a millisecond disappears from sight.

Minnie plops herself down on one of the uncomfortable sofas provided by the unit,

'He left the door open...I don't really want to get up though'

Mindlessly she unlocked her phone and started drifting through her feed.

After a few minutes she heard light chatter along the hallway, usually the halls are pretty quiet as artists usually stay within their assigned dressing rooms, but this time it felt like an enteruge...

'BTS, is here'

BTS yielded massive authority around here. Their immense success had landed them elite treatment from all shows, awards and music stations alike. They occupied the biggest room the building had to offer, usually bringing at least a team of -- at least-- 30 with them.

'I guess that's who I'm hearing'

She saw a flurry of people pass by from the slight crack IDLE's manager had left in the door.

'Don't see any members, must've been covered by the staff'

After the noise had subsided Minnie reverted her attention once again to her phone, replying to texts checking her groups chats etc...

'Why aren't they back yet?? Where's the stylist?'

Frustrated Minnie peered into the hallway, looking for any sign of the return of her staff, especially her hairstylist who was urgently needed, 'The performance is in an hour'

She peered to the left and just as she closed the door, a figure appeared. He was slim but well built, standing at about 5'7, his frame was small but commanded attention. Dressed in a light blue denim, his aesthetic seemed particularly sweet. The shirt was a bit oversized and the sleeves travelled a little past his palms. He stood with a certain sway to him, one knee was slightly bent, putting his weight on one hip, an attractive pose. With his back facing Minnie she couldn't pinpoint exactly who it was. It looked like he had paused for a moment to check a notification on his phone. He whispered something out loud as if he was memorizing while reading from the screen, it was difficult to make out, as he was a few feet away from the door but as he pivoted towards Minnie she definitely heard him delicately murmur,