chapter 5 - Malivore

Outfits Link:

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/88215

From 1.01 "This is the Part Where You Run", there was a shot of the school.

Kaylin: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Legacies)."

From 1.02 "Some People Just Want to Watch the World Burn", outside the school, Lindsey and Ryan stood at the gate.

Lindsey turned to look out through the bars of the gate, and as she was speaking, there was a flash of Rae losing control to Rosalita in 1.01 & 1.03, the dragon in 1.02, the gargoyle in 1.03, and the Arachne in 1.04. "How are we supposed to protect them from a monster inside Rae's head and from stuff that's not supposed to exist?"

From 1.02 "Some People Just Want to Watch the World Burn", in the woods, Emma tossed the knife to Rafael. Rafael stabbed the knife into the dragon's throat.

Alaric: (voice over from 1.03 We're Being Punked, Lyla) "Whoever wields it has the power to save the world."

From 1.03 "We're Being Punked, Lyla", in Lindsey/Ryan's office, Alaric looked at Kaylin, Nicola and Lindsey. "Or end all life as we know it."

From 1.04 "I Felt Like Launching the Revolution", outside Mystic Falls High School, Kaleb accused Landon and Owen. "None of this started happening until you two showed up and stole that knife, which is exactly what the other monsters came here to do."

From 1.03 "We're Being Punked, Lyla", in the bus, MG had caught Kaleb feeding on Dana. "Kaleb?"

From 1.04 "I Felt Like Launching the Revolution", in the Grand Hall, Kaleb and MG were sitting together.

"I saw you feed on her," MG told him.

From 1.04 "I Felt Like Launching the Revolution",  in the school kitchen, MG and Kaleb were here.

Kaleb was shouting at MG. "Dude, you gotta know who you stand with."

From 1.04 "I Felt Like Launching the Revolution", in the foyer of the school, Kaleb transformed, baring his fangs, trying to attack Matt. Tory easily mind controlled Kaleb into unconsciousness, making him fall to the floor.

From 1.04 "I Felt Like Launching the Revolution", in the school, Jed appeared on the landing, blocking Rafael's way. "Foster kid. I've been looking for you."

"Jed, right?" Rafael asked.

"We just want to initiate you into the pack," Jed told him.

There were flashes of Rafael fighting with Jed and the two wolves before Emma, Danny and Rae came to help.

Jed: (voice over from 1.04 I Felt Like Launching the Revolution) "You don't have a choice."

From 1.04 "I Felt Like Launching the Revolution", in the gym, Emma looked at Rafael. "You don't have to join Jed's pack. When Aunt Mikayla gets back, you can talk to her about becoming a Crescent Wolf, if you want. Like me, Hope, Danny, Dad, Lyla, Aunt Tory, Aunt Kacie, and Uncle Luke."

Rafael considered Emma's words seriously for a moment. "I might take you up on the offer about Mikayla's pack. But right now, I need to look out for myself and get through this right now."

From 1.04 "I Felt Like Launching the Revolution", in the backyard of the school, Danny was seeing flashes of visions of what Rosalita had put into his mind, triggered after the fight earlier and because of her reaching out into his mind. He held his head in pain, knowing that she was tormenting him after he was helping Rae so much in revenge, angrily screaming, lashing out with magic that took down an entire tree. Rae reached out to gently grab Danny's right arm to turn him to face her, using her mind control on Danny, placing her right hand on his chest, rubbing it comfortingly. Danny was able to calm down because of it, no longer seeing the visions in his head.