chapter 9 - What Was Emma Doing In Your Dream?

From 1.05 "Malivore", outside the school, Nicola, Hope, Rae, Kaylin and Madison were managing the supernatural tests for Owen and Landon.

Danny: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Legacies)."

Later, Lindsey and Ryan were talking to them.

"Owen and Landon are real brothers," Ryan explained. "But Owen has like two other bloodlines in his system."

"Well, if Owen has two other lineages different than Landon's, it explains why Owen is showing supernatural abilities and why Landon isn't," Madison told them.

"Which means you need to find out more about Owen and Landon's past," Ryan told them.

From 1.05 "Malivore", lakeside, Hope, Rae, Madison, Kaylin, Nicola, Owen and Landon were sitting on the dock overlooking the lake by the school.

"Who are your parents?" Hope asked.

"Our mom's name is Seylah," Landon answered.

From 1.05 "Malivore", on the bus, Landon and Owen were on the bus to New Orleans, looking at the pictures of them with Seylah when they were babies, looking at them closely for a moment before sitting back and thinking about the start of their new adventure in New Orleans. The camera zoomed in on the photos, taking note of the fact that Seylah was wearing a necklace with a pendant that was the same seven-pointed star symbol that the Dryad had carved into the wax on the dusty table.

Landon: (voice over from 1.05 Malivore) "That's pretty much all we know. She gave us up for adoption when we were babies, and that's why we got separated and didn't realize we were real brothers until recently."

From 1.08 "Maybe I Should Start From the End", in the coffee shop, Seylah looked at Owen and Landon. "I don't even know your names."

"I'm Landon," Landon answered. "And this is my brother, Owen."

Seylah stared at them for a moment, forcing a smile. "Those are beautiful names."

Owen pulled out the picture. "I'm pretty sure you gave them to us."

From 1.08 "Maybe I Should Start From the End", in Triad headquarters, there were flashes of Seylah breaking in.

Clarke: (voice over from 1.08 Maybe I Should Start From the End) "What happened here?"

Seylah climbed up onto the railing, over it, and holding her arms out on either side of her, took a swan dive right into the black pit of Malivore, being erased.

Man: (voice over from 1.08 Maybe I Should Start From the End) "Unscheduled absorption."

From 1.08 "Maybe I Should Start From the End", in Triad, the room with Malivore, Clarke kicked the man into the black pit of Malivore, making him be erased as well.

Clarke: (voice over from 1.08 Maybe I Should Start From the End) "Any idea who it was?"

Clarke looked at the faded picture of Seylah and Babies Owen and Landon.

Man: (voice over from 1.08 Maybe I Should Start From the End) "Of course not. But I did find this."

From 1.08 "Maybe I Should Start From the End", in the field, Kaylin and Nicola sat up, looking around in confusion, having no idea where they were. They woke up Rae, Hope, Madison, Owen and Landon. Hope, Rae, Madison, Owen and Landon started to wake up. Kaylin and Nicola helped them stand, as they all stood together, looking around in confusion.

Rae: (voice over from 1.08 Maybe I Should Start From the End) "What I don't understand is why we can't remember how we ended up the way we did."