chapter 6 - Mombie Dearest

Outfits Link:

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/88398

From 1.01 "This is the Part Where You Run", there was a shot of the school.

Luke: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Legacies)."

From 1.02 "Some People Just Want to Watch the World Burn", outside the school, Lindsey and Ryan stood at the gate.

Lindsey turned to look out through the bars of the gate, and as she was speaking, there was a flash of Rae losing control to Rosalita in 1.01 & 1.03, the dragon in 1.02, the gargoyle in 1.03, the Arachne in 1.04, and the Dryad in 1.05. "How are we supposed to protect them from a monster inside Rae's head and from stuff that's not supposed to exist?"

From 1.05 "Malivore", in Mikayla's cabin, Mikayla looked at the Dryad. "The monsters come one at a time."

Later, the others were with them.

"I found myself not far from here, with an urge to possess that knife," the Dryad explained.

"And who told you this?" Tory asked.

"A voice in my mind," the Dryad answered.

From 1.01 "This is the Part Where You Run", on the bleachers, Lizzie and Rafael sat together.

Ariara: (voice over from 1.01 This is the Part Where You Run) "You think he'll go for her?"

Josie: (voice over from 1.01 This is the Part Where You Run) "Probably."

From 1.05 "Malivore", in the gym, Rafael and Lizzie were hooking up.

Josie: (voice over from 1.01 This is the Part Where You Run) "They usually do."

From 1.05 "Malivore", in Lizzie, Josie and Madison's dorm room, Lizzie decided to go for it, though it was obvious by the shaky tone of voice that she was nervous to do so. "Oh, if--if you would, um..." Josie was trying her best to look as if she was not paying attention to them, crouching in front of a small bookshelf in front of their fireplace, looking out into the hallway as Emma was walking by to her dorm room, waving. Emma waved in return. "Be happy to be my date to my birthday party on Friday?"

Emma stopped in surprise, raising her eyebrows, dropping her book in the process, which caused Lizzie and Rafael to look toward the hallway in confusion, but before they could see her, Emma hid behind the wall, rolling her eyes at herself, frustrated.

Rafael was frowning, giving Lizzie a suspicious look. "Are you blackmailing me?"

Lizzie's eyes widened when she realized he thought she had ulterior motives, laughing anxiously to try to reassure him. "No, silly. I'm black tie-ing you. It's totally different."

Rafael was still apprehensive, nodding in agreement, not wanting to let his lack of feelings for Lizzie get in the way of keeping Owen and Landon at the school, smiling fakely. "Sure. Whatever."

From 1.03 "We're Being Punked, Lyla", in the woods, Rafael smirked, shaking his head. "There's nothing going on between me and Emma."

Landon looked at Owen. "Did you believe that?"

Owen shook his head. "I didn't believe that."

From 1.03 "We're Being Punked, Lyla", in Town Square, Hope, Emma, Madison and Josie were walking.

Emma looked pensive. "I wonder where Rafael, Owen and Landon are right now."

Madison smirked knowingly. "Mm, why is that, Emma? Is it because you might have a little hate/interest thing with Rafael."