4.

<3

Junmin instantly freezes and stayed still. Taehyun kept his eyes on her.

Junmin: *stares*

Taehyun: *stares*

Junmin waited for him to say or do something but it was dead silent. She scanned his face.

Junmin: "Damn he's actually attractive..."

Taehyun: *looks at her lips*

*bell rings*

Junmin came back to reality. She pushed Taehyun away from her and ran back to the classroom, somehow feeling embarrassed.

---

Beomgyu: Hellooooo? World to Taehyun??? *snaps finger*

Taehyun: Huh? What is it?

Beomgyu: Are you even listening to what I'm saying? *crosses arms*

Taehyun: Ummm

Beomgyu: You know what, don't even bother. What have you been thinking?

Taehyun: "Should I tell him? Yeah Imma tell him."

Taehyun: Who was that girl who I bumped into earlier?

Beomgyu: Oh you mean the girl from the incident that everyone has been talking about?

Taehyun: Err yeah I think so.

Beomgyu: You seriously don't know her? She's in the girls basketball team and she's like the best player! She's pretty popular due to that.

Taehyun: Hmmm really?

Beomgyu: *face palm* You really know nothing about the world. Anyway what happend between you two?

Taehyun: That girly punched me in the face.

Beomgyu: Well I guess because you started it. But damn that girl's got balls to do that?? Did it hurt? *laughs*

Taehyun: Shut up that didn't even hurt a bit! *snaps*

Beomgyu: Woah chill KT. I was just messing with you

---

5:14 pm

THE NEXT DAY

In the Afternoon, you and your team was practicing for the next game which was in 2 weeks.

Junmin: Stella! Here!

Stella: *passes the ball to Junmin*

Junmin: *Jumps and shoots*

Yoonsa: Good job Jun! *raises hand for a high five*

Junmin: Thanks! *high five*

Yoonsa is the team captain. She has been really nice supportive to the team. She is indeed the best captain.

Stella: Umm Jun...*whispers*

Junmin: What?

Stell: Is that Taehyun right there?

Junmin: Why's that jerk here? *rolls eyes*

Stella: To watch us practice maybe? Or should I say to watch you play. He's been focusing on you the whole time. I noticed.

Junmin makes eye contact with Taehyun for a second then she turns back to Stella.

Junmin: *shrugs* I don't think so. Whatever.

Stella: Who's with him?

Junmin: I think his friend. What was his name? I think Beomgyu.

Coach Lisa: You girls worked hard today good job! See you all tomorrow.

Team: Goodbye coach *bow*

Junmin looks at Taehyun once again only to find him already looking at her with a smirk plastered on his face

a/n: enough update for today don't you think? Hehehe Have a nice day everyone

Just wanted to show you this because it got me wheezing.😂😂😂😂