51.

4:11 pm

AFTER SCHOOL

Junmin: Where's Heuningie?

Stella: Probably in the bathroom. C'mon let's wait for him outside.

They exited the school building. Junmin's blood started boiling when Jiyoon appeared in her sight. Junmin went to her without hesitation.

Stella: Junmin!

She grabbed her shoulder and harshly turned her around.

Jiyoon: Who the-

Junmin: You!

Jiyoon: Oh another friend of my Ning ning! Aww poor you. Does your leg still hurt?

Junmin: How dare you do Kai dirty like that you little disgusting snake?

Jiyoon: What did you say?

Junmin: Don't play dumber then you already are. You're cheating on Kai.

Stella: Ju-

She tried to grab her arm but Junmin shook it off.

Jiyoon: *chuckles* Don't say bullshit sweetie. Don't interfere in our relationship. You're just a friend of his.

Junmin: That's why I'm interfering. You're playing our friend dirty. We have proof. Your bitchy self was kissing a guys who is way older than us. How much of a slutty hoe can you be? You don't deserve Kai you bi-

Jiyoon: *slaps Junmin*

Junmin turned to the side. Students around them started to whisper to each other.

Jiyoon: Don't you dare talk like that about me

Junmin: *throws crutches* Now you've just crossed the line, snake. Let's see if you can handle my punch. *clenches fist*

Jiyoon: *chuckles* You won't-

Junmin started by pulling her hair. Jiyoon screamed while other student were enjoying the show. Just because she had a broken leg, doesn't mean she's weak.

Stella didn't help Junmin nor stop her. She thought that that dirty snake did deserve those punches from Junmin.