24

Update!
Very late but my exams have started and I'm struggling with some real weird feelings these days. Please bear with me. I love you ❤️

Yoongi and Namjoon looked at each other for a few seconds then bursted out laughing.
"Hahahhahahhahaha!" both of them laughed as Yoongi hit Namjoon on the arm.
"Yeah. Real funny." Jungkook pouted. Jin and Hoseok really tried to hold back their laughs but couldn't when they saw Jungkook pout.

"Babe, stop! He's worried." Hoseok wiped his tears of laughter as he tried to convince Yoongi to stop laughing.
"I'm sorry..." Yoongi wiped his tears, his face was flushed and he could barely talk.
"I mean... A virgin!" Namjoon said shocked.
"But weren't you dating Bambam 2 years ago? And I saw you guys making out a few times." Jin tried.
"Yeah but... We didn't..." Jungkook said shyly.

"Is it because your peepee is small?" Namjoon asked and Jin laughed hard.
"Hyung!" Jungkook rolled his eyes.
"What? It's a genuine question." Namjoon tried not to laugh.
"No.. It's not." Jungkook said, blushing.
"It's just that... Sex made me nervous so.." He explained.

"I'm not surprised actually." Yoongi said drinking water.
"You're not?" Namjoon asked as he took the bottle from him.
"Look at him. He looks like the kind of person who has only seen another dick while watching porn." Yoongi said and the boys looked at Jungkook who just blinked at them with his big doe eyes.
"I have seen--"
"Ours don't count." Namjoon said and there were a few moments of silence. The four bursted into another fit of laughter as Jungkook rolled his eyes.

Suddenly Jungkook's phone buzzed and he looked down.
"I have something special planned.." Said the text from Jimin.
"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!" Jungkook jumped.
"HE SAYS HE HAS SOMETHING SPECIAL PLANNED! I'M GONNA... puke." Jungkook said looking pale.
"Stop! The baby is so nervous." Jin got up and hugged him.
"Oh stop, honey. It's not that hard." Hoseok said combing Jungkook's hair.

"Yes it is! What if i mess up!?" Jungkook pouted.
"The sex isn't hard. The penis is though. Hope you know this." Yoongi added and Hoseok glared at him.
"ALL YOU GUYS ARE DOING IS MAKE FUN OF ME BUT I'M STILL NERVOUS AND I NEED HELP!" Jungkook panicked.
"I know someone who can help but you'll have to bend over." Namjoon said and him and Yoongi laughed with their shoulders against each others.
"What?" Jungkook blinked.
"For all we know you're a bottom." Yoongi shurgged.

"No..." Jungkook's face turned pink.
"Ayeee!" Yoongi got up and hugged him while Hoseok rolled his eyes and strutted off to sit and Yoongi stared at his butt. Bewitched, was Yoongi.
"Hyung?" Jungkook said.
"Sorry. Don't worry about it." Yoongi shook his head then smiled at him.

"Exactly. Your first time doesn't have to be a romantic perfect. Don't build it up in your head. You'll be fine as long as you both want to do it, it'll be okay. It is okay that you've waited this long, it doesn't make you an idiot." Namjoon smiled and Jungkook nodded.
"Besides it doesn't matter when your first is. The key is to do it with someone who respects you. It doesn't matter if you lose it at 18 or 28, it just needs to be with someone who wants to make you feel good and you want to do the same." Hoseok added.
"Exactly, being a virgin is nothing to be ashamed of and don't fear the messing up. You'll explore a lot more. Don't overthink." Jin pulled his cheek. They all waited for Yoongi to add something and Jungkook smiled hopefully.

"Well, I just was just gonna say that make sure you use loads of lube and condoms and stick it to him real good, break his bed, make him ride you real hard then do him in a way that you leave his legs shaking and body feeling like it's drained but in a good way...but.. This is better, I think." Yoongi shrugged. Jin and Namjoon sighed and Hoseok rolled his eyes at him, but he was mildly turned on now. Jungkook blinked and nodded.
"It isn't bad advice, actually." Jungkook laughed and hugged him. Namjoon and Jin chuckled as Hoseok fanned himself.

Jimin was walking around in the office as it was close to closing time. It was pretty empty and quiet. He came across the recording room and peaked inside. It was empty, and he entered the room timidly. He locked the door as he went up to the mic. There was a guitar resting in the corner as well. Jimin picked it up mindlessly, and sat on the chair.

This room represented Jimin's dreams. He wanted to sing songs that he loved. That people would love. He wanted to be happy and music made him happy but his reality was far from what he desired.

The second Jimin's fingers touched the strings of that beautiful guitar, his mind filled with every time his parents yelled at him for still trying to pursue this "stupid" dream. He closed his eyes and played it gently. The tips of his fingers lightly brushing across the strings making a beautiful melodious sound.
"Appa, no!" a 16 year old Jimin yelled as his father broke his guitar because he felt Jimin wasn't studying enough for his exams.
The painful memory made Jimin wince and he opened his eyes and tears fell from them. But then he remembered Jungkook, how he always gave him happiness like music did. He now wanted to tell him everything that broke him apart. He wanted to set himself free from this pain.

With that Jimin sighed and put down the guitar and got up. He took his phone out and texted Jungkook, "I have something special planned.".