40

Updateeee 🌸🌸🌸🗿🗿🗿
Don't forget to vote, babies 🤠❤️
Hope you're all safe and healthy. ❤️

The boys got ready and went to meet Jimin's parents where Jongin told them that their parents were resting and the doctors weren't very keen on letting a lot of people meet over and over again. They were, however, completely stable and fine.

All of them waited the entire afternoon even though the doctors told them they could leave and rest since everything was under control but they still stayed and it was about 5pm now. Jongin had come back from home after catching up on his sleep while Jimin had stayed back with the boys.

Namjoon went to drink some water when the paper cup he held tore, Jin sighed and shook his head while Jongin chuckled softly.
"Guys, visiting hours are gonna end anyway, you guys should go get some rest. Let's meet for dinner 9?" Jongin offered.
"That sounds fair." Jimin shrugged and nodded.
"While you're at it. Why don't you show the boys the city you've grown up in?" Jongin beamed at his brother.

Jongin decided to go home one hour later when the visiting hours would officially end.
"Are you sure you wanna stay alone?" Yoongi asked Jongin.
"It's fine. I'll go home in about 2 hours then see you for dinner." Jongin laughed.
"Okay. See you soon." Yoongi offered him a hug, surprising Jimin but the boys smiled. They knew it was because of how bad he felt for Jongin. Jongin hugged him tightly and smiled.

The seven of them walked down, Jimin whispered to Taehyung.
"Do you think you can stay with the hyungs? I wanna tell Jungkook some stuff. Please. " Jimin requested. Taehyung  smiled and nodded without hesitation then spoke up.
"Hey, how about I show the couples around? Some of our favourite street food and stuff?" he smiled sweetly.

"Ah, sounds good!" Jin smiled and the others nodded. Jungkook looked at Jimin who bit his lip and smiled at Jungkook.

The two separated from the boys and sat in Jimin's car.
"What are we gonna do?" Jungkook asked cutely.
"I wanna show you something." Jimin smiled and Jungkook nodded.
"First, ice cream." Jimin stopped at a store and then went inside and bought a tub of chocolate chip ice cream along with a pack of cookies.

Jimin stopped the car in just under 10 minutes, got down and waited for Jungkook. Jungkook followed with the ice cream and cookies and saw a fairly big house. It wasn't too big but it wasn't small. Jimin opened the front door and they walked in. Jungkook saw childhood photos of him and Jongin everywhere, some with their parents, grandparents, during vacations, just at home, so many memories.

Jimin smiled so bright in all these photos, he looked so carefree. He also seemed fairly close to his family, so what had happened? Jungkook wondered. Jimin held his hand and took him to his room. Jimin was a total art kid, he had paintings, instruments, pictures, and many diaries in his room. There was a window right next to his bed, it was about 6pm so the sun was beginning to set.

Jimin sat facing the window and Jungkook sat next to him.
"So.." Jimin breathed out.
"So.." Jungkook smiled.
"You guys should go back to Seoul. Can't keep your business waiting. Besides, everything is under control now." Jimin said holding his hand.
"We'll see. Don't worry about it." Jungkook kissed the side of Jimin's head who closed his eyes and sighed.

"I know what you're thinking. That I blew things out of proportion. That my family isn't as bad as you thought or maybe what I made it seem. And they're really not.." Jimin said softly and opened the tub of ice cream.
"You never made them seem bad. It always sounds like a misunderstanding and.. A little anger. Nothing that made me think you hate them or they hate you." Jungkook smiled.
"Really?" Jimin looked at him with tears in his eyes and Jungkook nodded reassuring him.