50 (end)

Updateee 💕💕
Don't forget to vote, bbies 💜
LOVE YOU 🤡❤️

Time skip, 1.5 years:

Jimin was almost done recording his album which he was going to release in a few weeks. Taehyung was running his own small company in Seoul and his first debut was going to be Jimin.

Meanwhile Jungkook and Jimin had practically moved in together. There were hardly any days when Jungkook didn't stay over at Jimin's place. Nothing much had changed except for the fact that Jimin's family was finally planning to move to Seoul.

Everything else was the same, they were all so happy with each other. Jimin went to the cafe before it opened, prior to going to the recording studio.
"Good morning, handsome." Jimin said hugging Jungkook.
"Good morning!" Jin replied from behind the counter and the two laughed. Hoseok and Yoongi lived up to their reputation of being horny husbands.

Jimin quickly grabbed some breakfast, hugged the hyungs.
"I love you.." Jimin said kissing Jungkook.
"I love you too." Jungkook smiled at him and caressed his face. Jimin beamed at him and left.

The cafe opened and the began working. Namjoon stared at Jin who was laughing while talking to an old couple. He made everyone happy, and his positivity was so encouraging.
"Hey, hyung." Namjoon said to Yoongi softly.
"What's up?" Yoongi smiled.
"Has.. Anything changed between you and Hoseok after marriage?" Namjoon asked.

"Um.. No. Not really." Yoongi shook his head and took out some cookies from the oven.
"Why?" he asked.
"No reason. I just.. It's comforting to know that you guys are still the same because.. Marriage scares me. I feel like stuff changes." Namjoon smiled.
"I mean.. It can. But everyone's marriage works differently, I guess." Yoongi added and Namjoon nodded.

"Ugh.. There's a huge order of cupcakes and cookies. We better go buy ingredients." Hoseok told Jungkook, but he looked faint.
"Are you okay, hyung?" Jungkook asked, worried.
"I am feeling weak. Probably overworked.." Hoseok laughed and Jungkook shook his head.
"You know what? I'll go alone, you rest. You guys start working on the cookies and cupcakes. " Jungkook laughed.
"Okay. And bring home some candy!" Jin told him. Jungkook laughed and left to take a bus.

Meanwhile Jimin at the studio was recording his last song 'Promise' for his album, but he wasn't satisfied with his performance. He kept going, and it worried Taehyung because it could tire his throat.
" Jiminie.. We could do this later." Taehyung suggested.
"Ughh.. I'm so annoyed. Let's try one last time." Jimin said and closed his eyes.

He began thinking of everything that made him happy. Jungkook, Jongin, Taehyung, Yoongi, Namjoon, Hoseok, Jin, his parents, singing. Everything. His mind finally calmed down and he began singing.

Taehyung sat outside listening to his song, and closed his eyes in a trance. He sounded so good, there was so much emotion. It made him tear up. Jimin sang his final line then sighed. He looked at Taehyung who beamed at him.
"Good?" Jimin asked.
"So good." Taehyung answered as they listened to the song.

The two packed up and began leaving the studio.
"Eeee finally!" Taehyung jumped happily as did Jimin as they locked the studio. Jimin checked his phone, there was a missed call from Jungkook. He called back, smiling.
"Hello." said a stranger's voice.
"Um.. Jungkook?" Jimin said unsure.
"Sir, we're calling from Seoul National hospital. The owner of this phone was in an accident, he's critical.." Said the man.

Jimin's head buzzed. This couldn't have happened.
"Sir?" he asked.
"Sir?" He repeated and Jimin froze, as everything became blurry, all he could understand was Taehyung taking the phone from his hand and talking on the phone.

Play: I go to sleep by Sia

Jimin couldn't comprehend what Taehyung was saying, but he could see panic in his expression. He felt that sinking feeling again, but he couldn't move. He just stood there. He felt Taehyung hold his hand and walk him out. He sat in the car mindlessly as Taehyung drove.

All he could think was of Jungkook. They reached the hospital and Taehyung held his hand and pulled him forward. They walked in, and Jimin saw Yoongi, Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok sitting there crying. Namjoon hugged him, and Jimin looked up at him shocked.

Suddenly it all became real.
"Is he okay?" Jimin asked Namjoon.
"They're still operating.." Namjoon said with a shaky voice. And Jimin nodded. He was completely numb.

The doctor walked out and they all stood up.
"We stopped the bleeding for now but... His organs are shutting one by one. I'm afraid there isn't much we can do for him.." he said and Yoongi fell to his knees, Namjoon and Jin standing still and Hoseok wailed in pain and agony. Taehyung sat down on one of the chairs in disbelief.

Jimin sighed as it became clear that this was reality. He looked around as the panic began setting in.
"This-This can't..." He shook his head looking at Yoongi who was still on the floor.

Yoongi cried and hugged Jimin who grabbed onto his shirt tightly.
"No... No..." He shook his head..
"Jungkook.." Jimin said looking at the white hospital door in front of him.