Teach Mommy How To Dance | Thomas Sangster

》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》

Your P.O.V

"Mommy, can I drink water before I get back to bed?" Riley, my four years old kid, comes to my side.

"Of course you can." I hold her hand, heading to the kitchen.

I can't help but look down at her, she's too cute...she's too much like him.

I shake the thought off of my head.

We come to the kitchen after going down from the stairs, I drop Riley's hand.

As I open the door, a sharp pain comes to my stomach.

I wince in pain, hold my stomach with my hand tightly.

"Mommy, are you okay?" I turn to look at her, nodding with a fake smile.

I put Riley on island, turn my back to her.

"Mommy is okay, sweetie. Just a cramp, that's it." I pour water in a glass, still feeling the pain while doing it.

I just slightly try to ignore the pain, by inhaling and exhaling loudly.

I turn around, give Riley the glass, then put two arms to block her.

I look at her as she drinks her water, with a smile on her face.

I smile too.

My vision blurs for a moment, I shake my head to get it clear.

"What're you doing mommy? You're funny." Riley giggles, puts the glass on the counter.

The only thing I know is, I have to come up with something.

"I... I don't kno- I'm dancing, oh yeah, I'm... dancing." I say with a smile, looking at her.

"You're not dancing. It's not dance." She giggles again.

"It's my dance then." I wrinkle my nose.

"Maybe mommy doesn't know how to dance." She kisses my cheek.

"Maybe." I kiss her cheek in return.

"I want to teach mommy how to dance."

"Or Riley doesn't want to sleep." I blink an eye, making her giggle again.

"Please mommy."

"Riley."

She tilts her head down, actually playing her cuteness on, I sigh.

"Mommy knows how to dance, baby. Don't worry."

"Then show me mommy." She says cutely.

I stay in silent, not knowing how to respond, while she gives me her puppy eyes.

I somehow know something deep inside, it'll make everything even worse than I'm feeling right now.

"Uh, Riley. But just a little bit." Her face lits up, she jumps down from the counter after I drop my hands back to my side.

What? I can't just stand seeing it.

I take her hands, swing our arms slowly, then I turn her around, her blonde hair flies gorgeously.

"Do this mommy." She sways her hips, giggles.

"This?" I say, swaying my hips.

I put a hand on the counter to help me standing, after I feel everything turning around.

What the hell is wrong with me today?

"Yay to mommy!" She claps her hands cutely.

"Now go to the bed baby. It's getting late."

"I wanna sleep together."

I scoot over to wash my face, feeling worse every second, closing the tap after splashing water to get my vision clearer.

"Riley-" My sight gets dark for a moment, I put my arms and my head on the counter, wince in pain once again.

"Mommy?" She rushes over to my side, shrugging my hip frankly.

"Call your dad." I hold up my shirt a bit to massage my stomach.

"Mom-"

"Riley! Take my phone and call him!" Her eyes glistens with tears, but she, instead of crying all over, runs to take my phone.

I owe her an apologise.

She comes back with the phone in her tiny hands, takes my finger to unlock it.

"Put the speaker on baby." I say weakly, with a force, as the water drops/sweats runs down from my face.

Riley puts the speaker on, it rings a few times, finally he picks the phone.

I close my eyes tightly, ready to fall and black out any moment.

"Hello?"

"Daddy!"

"Sunshine, how are you? Are you... criying? Why are you crying for?"

"Mommy is not good daddy... she's... I don't know!"

"What happened to your mom?! Riley, give her the phone baby!"

"She's hearing daddy, I put it on the speaker."

"Y/n/n, Y/n, can you hear me love?"

"I... I-I can."

"What's the matt- f*ck it, do not do something, okay? Don't move, I'm coming over. Riley, take care of mom."

That's when I feel too weak to even lift my body, I fall backwards, groaning in pain.

The last thing I remember, Riley's shouting and shuffling from all the crying. 

《•《•《•《•《•《•《•《•《•《•《•《•《•《•

HIYA PEOPLE!!! I don't know, I don't like this story so much, but I spent so much time to write it. I like some moments, I don't know.

I seem to say 'I don't know' so much.

I don't know what to do...

I don't know what to say...

I KNOW NOTHING!

I don't know...

I said it out loud. My mum's looking at me like I'm a psycho right now, I don't know.

And ma cousin's (ma bro) laughing at me, he's reading it now. His laugh's like a horse's shriek, not joking.

His laugh faded away somehow, I wonder why? He's looking at me like he's going to kill me right now. He's still reading it. He's literally going to kill me when I'm gonna close my phone, gahhhh!

Anyways, do ya like it? I don't like it so much, but I struggled to do it soo, pwease let me know what do ya think. And you can suggest me anything. Anyways, I hope you like it! Have a good day, or whatever it is! See you soon!!

Note: Don't forget to wish a good luck to mehh, we both gonna have a fight soon. (Of course I'm gonna beat his heavy ass.)

《•Loves from Tiff...•》