Welcome To The Glade, Greenie | Newt

•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》

Third Person's P.O.V.

A huge metal box, a few wooden boxes had supplies in them, with a girl.

Her thin fingers seemed to touch every detail she could, everything that in this kind of evelator, which she assumed it was.

She got terrified, she got cold, and her exposed legs weren't helping at all.

She checked herself out again, she did more than she could expected.

A thin white V-collared tshirt with some buttons on it, brown shorts, a dark brown belt, and brown combat boots.

She got bored with her look.

It was stupid, who would care their look in such an incident like this?

Well, she did.

But it didn't last long.

Suddenly the air changed, red lights surrounded everywhere, which made her worried sick, the evelator made a rushing move with a loud noise following behind.

Her eyes got wide, she was going to explode.

Standing on her knees and her arms, she looked down, trying to figure out what was going on.

The evelator started moving upwards with a loud noise following behind, her heart skipped beats.

Her body tossed to God knows where, she began to wince in pain, positioned herself into a sitting position and hold a heavy wooden box for dear life.

She let the scream out that she was holding without her knowing, with the top of her lungs.

Her eyes hesitated to look up, but did.

The evelator was going to get crashed, with her and supplies in it.

"Someone help me please! Please do something!"

Her throat almost burned as she screamed.

The lights turned into a bright green.

Her eyes filled with tears, she sobbed loudly.

This couldn't be the end.

She closed her eyes tightly, put an arm around her face, as if thinking that it was gonna suppress the pain, frowned hard.

She gritted her teeth, a few tears rolled down on her cheeks.

Her head started to feel dizzy.

She was expecting pain, somehow, it didn't come.

The evelator suddenly came into a stop, making her body tossed again.

She groaned, cried out in pain.

Her hazel eyes opened, wasn't assuming everywhere dark, but it was, she blinked a few times to get used to the dark.

But before she could do another thing, a very loud opening noise made her go backwards, until her back was pressed against the cold, metalic wall.

She looked up with puffy eyes, this wasn't a ceiling what she thought it was, this was an opened gate now.

The sunlight filled in immediately, her eyes didn't seem to like it, so she covered them with her arm.

Someone jumped into the box, she jumped, her heart couldn't take another tragedy, in her opinion.

She didn't want to open her eyes, once again.

"Hey, you okay there?" A thick British accented boy said.

Did she hear this voice before?

The girl opened her eyes, revealed a tall figure with dirty blonde hair, and deep brown eyes.

She admitted, he was very, very familiar to her.

The boy made a step forward to the girl in front of him, a shocked expression drained on his face.

Haven't he seen a girl before?

"Stay away!" She blurted out.

She couldn't trust this boy, who jumped in, before a minute or two.

"I said, stay away!" The girl repeated again.

"Okay, okay. No need to be bloody scared, slim it calm, greenie. I'm not going to hurt you." The boy said, looked softly in her hazel eyes.

What the heck is 'greenie'?

"Why are you calling me greenie, I have a nam-" she cut herself off, widened her eyes.

She realized at the moment, there was missing something, she couldn't remember her name, or any memories, all blank.

Her wide eyes looked at everywhere blankly, then her eyes landed on the boy, her lips shook.

"What's my name?! Why can't I remember anything?!" She shouted out, put her palm on her temple, tangled her fingers in her hair.

The blonde chuckled.

Is there something funny?

"Don't worry greenie, you'll bloody remember it, I'm sure."

"What do you mean 'you're sure'?" She asked in pure shock and curiosity.

"Well, I got mine after a week I arrived, the same bloody things happened to me too."

She lifted her fragile body, some sore parts were screaming in pain, but she was just too focused on what was happening.

"Um - the name's Newt, by the way." Newt gestured his hand for her to shake.

She looked between his eyes to his hand with hesitation.

Stepping forwards to Newt, she didn't take his hand, something was off and she couldn't suddenly trust him.

He pulled his hand back by his side, she could read disappointment through his eyes.

"Where the hell am I?" She crossed her arms.

"We better go up." Newt held the rope, which was coming from upwards, she didn't even know it was there.

"You didn't answer my question." She raised her eyebrows suspiciously.

"Ladies first." He seemed to ignore her, as he pointed to the rope.

So, she sighed in disbelief, and carefully climbed up her way.

He is so stubborn.

Once she was up, she raised herself to her feet, looked around with a fear planted on her face.

The area was surrounded with big walls.

Holy...

Newt got up after, came closely behind her, put a hand on her shoulder.

"Welcome to the Glade, greenie." He whispered in her ear, his warm breath tickled her as he spoke.

She slightly shivered at that.

•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》

Hi lovely people, how are you today? (totally bored as me) Actually I was planning on writing a Maze Runner story, I don't know what happened but, I found this in my notes, and thought it would be fine sharing this since I haven't published a chapter for a very loong time, and I'm very sorry for that. It's like I'm out of my inspiration sometimes, I hope y'all understand it, but yeah, I'm trying to write, and hopefully, I will publish a new chapter in such a short time. Anyway, do ya like this chapter?

I hope ya like it, see you soon!

(Stay safe and lovely by the way ♡)

《• Loves From Tiff... •》