Ignoring Me | Thomas Sangster

•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》

Your P.O.V.

Seeing a completely new Thomas, surprised me.

Like, REALLY surprised me.

We were good, we were close to each other. Like he would come to my locker to see me everyday in school, or he would come down to my balcony in the middle of the night without my parents noticing, and we would talk about random things, my secrets. He didn't mention his secrets once. But I didn't mind it because I thought he needed his time to tell me. Everthing was so perfect to me. But... then something happened. He suddenly stopped talking and coming down to my balcony. And when he was seeing me in school, he wasn't saying a word while I was asking what's wrong. Then I stoped talking too. But my eyes were on him everyday. And I wished I knew what was separating us. One day we were laughing and messing around, the other he was totally ignoring me if I did something wrong.

And I felt like I did something very wrong.

Because he ignored me for one month and nine days.

A huge time, passed with stress and anxiety for me. But did he care? Of course he didn't. Why would he anyway?

With the chaotic thoughts were swimming in my mind, I reached to my locker and unlocked it with an ease, put my extra heavy books in, then locked it. Finally lunch time came and I couldn't be happier after a very boring history class with Mr. Brown.

Walking down the corridor, I was feeling someone's eyes were on me from behind. Feeling the urge of turning around, I looked at the person with my mouth hanging down.

Thomas Brodie Freaking Sangster in a white sweatshirt, black jeans and messy hair with a black bag hanging on his shoulder.

Do NOT absolutely fall for him again.

I stopped walking as he never stopped looking deeply into my eyes, neither did I.

As his steps got closer, more air was kicking it's way out of my lungs.

I'm not obviously falling for him.

I bit my lip nervously, his eyes wasted no time to look at my lips, made me heat up and blush crazily.

But eventually, he had to ruin the moment. His head turned downwards as he walked past me, not forgetting to brush my shoulder against his as he did so.

I closed my eyes and sighed in disbelief, continued on walking slowly.

Thomas was as stubborn as hell about this ignoring me situation. And still, I didn't know why he was doing it and I had a right to know.

Didn't I?

And there was this thing. Bunch of students were talking about Thomas and River situation. I learned that they fought last week in school's parking lot.

And River was the most flirtatious guy you can see. He even tried to flirt with me on my birthday party. He ended up leaving me dumped in the middle of our dance cause I said "I know who you are." I knew that he would do that and I wasn't sad about him leaving me there.

He was gross.

I approached Amelia and Hanna with a fake smile on my lips, they knew all the mess already so they knew why I was faking a smile.

I was pretending to be happy around people.

"Hey." I sat near Amelia, Hanna' right across to me, I guess they ate already cause I was late again and they always came here in time and ate their food before me.