Who's Her? | Thomas Sangster

•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》

Your P.O.V.

"Y/n/n." Three knocks on the door startled me, I turned to my left side, closed my eyes in a tight manner.

He turned the knob a several times, which didn't help him to opening the door.

"Just get the bloody out of here, please." His husky voice echoed as he knocked three times again.

Don't listen to him.

"I didn't mean it like that, I swear." I felt the urge to opening the door but-

He meant to, and did.

I buried myself further in the sheets, just to avoid Thomas's presence right behind the door.

It's brilliant, you stupid.

"Let's just talk, yeah?" He leaned his forehead against it and knocked three times again, just a bit louder tis time.

I took a deep breath and out in an attempt to calm myself down, which didn't work.

It never worked.

And I, the innocent one, was the only one who was getting hurt, once again. I started to lose my hope of being happy, because people never treated me well. And as stupid as I was, bought all the lies they sold to me and got hurt plenty of times.

For God's sake, I really am the most stupid girl in the planet.

Flashback

Walking out of my English class, I fixed my glasses, heading fastly to my locker, I opened it with an ease, put my books and took the needed materials, shoved them roughly into my bag.

I took my phone out, checking on some messages then putting it back into my pocket.

After that English lesson I call it torture, I needed a good break and some peace in the backyard, so there was where I was going.

Slamming my locker with a loud 'bam', I fastened my steps to my usual distance, repeatedly bumping on some students shoulders, apologising to them and seeing them rolling their eyes at me.

Well, I would've say a word to them unless if I wanted trouble.

No, thanks.

As I passed from the opened door of backyard quietly, I was viewed by something different, with a hesitant, got a close distant to listen to them closer.

Thomas, Dylan, Ki Hong, Jason and Michael.

"It's her man."

I quietly hid to behind a wall that was out of their sight, wasn't going to bother them and give the privacy they needed, but I was beaten up by my stupid curiosity as I heard "her".

Who's her? And what are they up to this time?

I hope I'm doing the right thing.

"So what?" A shiver went down to my spine as I heard Thomas's voice.

"I know the thing." I could hear the amusement in Ki's voice as he spoke.

Should I go and leave them alone?

"What's going on, man?" Michael spoke.

"Told you already, there's nothing going on." Like we all believed that Thomas.

There's no turning back.

"C'mon, just admit it." It was pretty well Dylan. Admit what?

"Admit what?" As if copying my question, Thomas asked, a bit more annoyed than me.

"Are you fucking serious right now?" Way to go Ki, piss him off even more.

"I don't have an idea about what you're talking about." I don't have one too Thomas.

"We know you have a thing for her." For who, Michael?

"For who?" Thomas, stop copying my words.

"For who? You're an idiot right. For Y/n, you stupid!" Don't yell Dylan.

"Don't yell into my ear!" Stop yelling back Thomas.

"You all stop yelling!" Stop them already Michael.

There was a dead silence between us, and the realisation hit me hard, although a bit late.

Dylan said Y/n. Y/n. My name. My. F*cking. Name. MY F*CKING NAME!

I clasped a hand over my mouth to stop myself from screaming or saying something stupid.

They're talking about me?

Thomas... likes me?

This brought me a smile as I pressed my back to the cold wall, he never told me about it before.

He doesn't like you.

How would he, anyway? The guy likes you and maybe too shy to say.

Where's the point of being shy?

You should've know it better.

Really, how?

Stop fighting there!

"Look men, I don't have a thing for her, okay? I slightly don't. She's just a friend." It was Thomas, as hearing the bitter words leaving his mouth, I felt a sudden pain rushing through my heart.

A friend, huh?

Look, told you he doesn't have a thing for you.

He doesn't like you.

"Why close all of a sudden then?" Good realization Jason, but I knew he would never like me.

How would he like a girl like you, I mean, look at yourself.

Would you shut up and defend me for once?

"I... she doesn't mean anything to me, not like that." I wished Thomas didn't say that, I pursed my lips, my eyes began to water.

She doesn't mean anything to me.

"Such a liar." He's not lying Dylan.

"I told you that I don't like her! I DON'T FUCKING LIKE HER!" Thomas yelled back again, my heart literally jumped and was beating crazy as he did so.

"Calm down." Michael was speaking as I balanced my body upwards, making sure they still won't see, but stopped a few minutes to hear what Thomas was going to say.

"Don't tell me what to do, and don't, I'm repeating, don't, piss me off. She's nothing for me. I don't like her, I have never. She's just a simple person, that's it." His words stung painfully, and this time, I didn't care if they saw me or not, I wiped away my tears, continued on running fastly to the closest bathroom.

She's nothing for me.

She's just a simple person, that's it.

I'm not sure if he's aware of what he's done, but... I'm sure of one thing.

Maybe I would've just give them their privacy, but at least I understood that, I should've never opened up my world for him to just collapse it again.

》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》

Hiii very lovely people, how are you? I hope y'all not being insane for being in that quarantine thing, for God's sake I missed outside... But better then dying at least lol. Anywayy, I just tried so hard to write a no-drama-chapter but I don't know I just couldn't find the right inspiration I guess, so I'll be imagining more and will be trying to write a happy chapter for the next.(which's too hard for me cuz I'm one of those drama queens lol) 

Anywayys, do ya like this chapter?

I hope ya like it, see ya soon!

《•Loves From Tiff...•》