Quite Cute | Thomas Sangster

•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》

Your P.O.V.

Love, you're late again. Hurry up ××

After seeing the message, she put her phone back into her pocket, started speeding up a bit. It was her second date with Thomas, she was exactly so excited. It have been two weeks since they both started dating, but they weren't hanging out since Thomas started his job.

She was happy that, he finally found a free period of his life for her to spend some alone time. She understood, since he was an actor, she knew well that he was working hard on the job, and she couldn't blame him for doing the thing he loved.

She spotted the cafe they both like, slowed down, fixed her hair and clothes, catched her breath right after.

A pat on her shoulder, made her turn around, her Y/e/c eyes found pair of blonde hair, then Thomas's warm, brown eyes.

Y/n slapped a smile on her face, shyly wrapped her arms around Thomas's torso, buried her face in his chest, breathed in his scent. There was no denying that she missed him, and he missed her.

Though, Thomas didn't hugged back. Did he get uncomfortable with that? Did she push the button immediately?

But there was this thing, her nose was tickling inside, well, that was slightly bothering her. But she just shrugged it off.

She pulled away, looked at him with a visible frown on her face. She stucked a strand of hair behind her ear, a crimson pink color tinted on her cheeks.

"Sorry Thom - " Thomas interrupted in.

"No, worries love. I have a surprise for you behind. That's why I didn't... you know." He winked at her, that just made her blush even more, if that was slightly possible.

"Oh, then. Not that I'm curious about it, what is it you're hiding behind?" Her smile warmed, as she patiently waited for her boyfriend to show what he got to her.

"Um, well. I don't think that's what you deserve, but I got you these." He brought his hands in front, what he got for her is, made her gasp in horror.

Oh, noo.

"D-don't you like it?" Thomas pouted, gave the bouquet of colorful flowers in her hands, caused her eyes to get wider.

A disaster was just about to happen.

"I-I... I like i-it, but- OH - I-CHCU!" She sneezed loudly again and over again, Thomas immediately took the bouquet from her hands, panic rushed into his veins.

"A-are you allergic to..." He groaned in shock, didn't care and put the bouquet on a corner. He came up closely to her, squeezed her back.

"Yes Thomas. I'm allergic to pollen." She mumbled, her nose was red, so her cheeks was. She straightened herself, felt better by time. Then she turned around to finally reach their destination, knowing that he was following behind.

They sat down, but of course as a gentleman, before he offered a chair for her to sit kindly, which she sat with a smile on her little face, also concern drew on Thomas's face as he sat down too.

Not after a minute later, a waiter came to ask what were they going to order. They just ordered simple coffees, waiter brought their orders to the silence table after minutes or so, they both thanked the waiter.

They both sipped their coffee, Thomas was eager to break the silence between them, he was just trying to find the words, finally, he decided to what to say.

"Y/n, I'm truly so - " She cut him in, couldn't help but felt bad, about making him worry.
She couldn't blame him, because he didn't know it would happened.

"No, Tommy. You didn't know anyway. And look, I'm good as new." She spoke softly as she scooped her chair next to his, took his hands in hers, place them on his lap.

"I'm really sorry." Thomas said once again, made Y/n look at him meaningfully, and that made him chuckle as he look down at his lap, at their locked hands.

Wait over here, was he blushing?

She bit her lip, kept her mouth from saying anything stupid. He was just so, so cute like that. He finally lifted his eyes to her Y/e/c ones, she smiled at him. Then his eyes landed on her soft and pink lips, his stare longed like years for her, as she watched him staring.

She didn't have time to think, so she just did what came in her mind quickly. She coughed and cleared her throat, hoped that he would avoid the stare on her lips.

"You don't need to apologize Thomas, really." She melted the smile on her face away, as she looked down with a force, she was holding herself from kissing Thomas right there and then.

"I just - I should... know it." His head immediately tilted downwards like she did, she gritted her teeth hard.

"Stop being quite cute." Words escaped her mouth, she widened her eyes right after, put her palm on her mouth to just shut it down.

Then a chuckle filled her ears, a chuckle that she loved hearing, that she couldn't get enough even hearing it every second, from the boy she loved, for God knows how long.

"Do me a favour?" Thomas lifted her head up by her chin with two fingers, a stupidly cute and super hot smirk made it's way on his sweet face.

"Depends, what kind of favour it is?" Y/n lifted her eyebrows, a curious expression drained on her face as she leaned towards him a bit.

"Well, come here." He opened his arms wide, waited for her to just come in his arms.

What?

"W-what?" Her eyes widened at his offer, her heart beats quickened.

"Shut up and just come here." Her excitement got more and more, she slipped her arms on Thomas's neck, he jerked back a bit, but kept his balance, since there were a possibility that they both could fall down, he did hardly. Then put one hand on her hair, other on her waist.

She put her head in the crook of his neck, pushed his scent over and over in her nostrils, planted a kiss on his neck softly as he stroked her hair.

"I missed you, you know." Thomas's body vibrates as he spoke, she smiled in his neck.

"Me too Tommy." She said then kissed his neck again, but felt him shivering as she did that.

They pulled away, looked into each other's souls. Either of them spoke, since their eyes were enough at the moment.

•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》•》

Holla guys! I'm sooo FREAKIN MUCH ENERGETIC TODAY! ANYWAYS, I HAVE TO TOOK IT OUT SOMEHOW BUT NOT HERE. Well, I think that's a cute imagine, I don't know. No joking, I'm really using "I don't know" way too more than a human can do. I don't know... Duh. Anyways, do ya like it?

I hope ya like it! See you soon!

《•Loves from Tiff...•》