Liars

That Monday morning Edward drove Bella and I to school since I was still pissed at Emmett for not telling me about Alice's vision.
When we got there Edward asked us to stay in the car but I could careless so I got out of the car and so did Bella.
I see Jacob and Paul across the parking lot leaning against Jake's bike. I see Emmett pull up in the parking lot and start heading towards me but I ignore him and walk towards Paul and Jake. 

"Hey." I said and watched as Paul's face full of anger soon softened up into a smile.
"Hey. I missed you." He said with a light smile.
Before I can reply Jacob starts talking to Edward and Emmett making me focus my attention on them.
"I'm only here to tell you that you need to stay off our land." Jacob spat looking towards Emmett.
"Yeah I could of killed you." Paul spat at Emmett.
"What's going on? When did you cross the treaty line?" I asked turning to Emmett.
"He didn't tell you." Jake said with a smirk.
"They even lied to you to get you out of town." Paul said now smirking too.
"Alice's vision?" I asked and he nodded.
"Victoria's back and he jumped onto our lands while chasing her." Paul confirmed.
"You lied to me." I said looking between Edward and Emmett.
"You both lied to me." I said and they both looked to the ground.
"I told you once I never wanted you back in my life. I let you back in and for what for both of you to lie to me." I say growing frustrated.
"I n-need to get out of here." I stuttered out.
"Zoe wait." Emmett calls but I ignore him following Paul to his car.
"Take me to Sammy's?" I asked Paul and he nodded
I turned back to face Emmett and Edward. "I'll be at the Rez where they don't lie." I said slamming the door and Paul and I drove silently to the Rez.
After getting about 100 missed calls from Emmett I decide to go to the Rez a different day and to just go sort out my problems with Emmett.
When I get to the treaty line he just wraps me in a hug and says sorry about a million times.
"Why couldn't you just tell me?" I asked.
"I didn't think you would leave town if I asked." He said frowning.
"I'm not Bella I know you guys are capable of catching one vampire on your own." I said with a small smile.
"But crossing the treaty line is a different story." I scolded.
"I love you", he said hoping I wouldn't scold and I sighed.
"I love you too Em." I said and he smiled
When Emmett was bringing me home he said he smelt something. Someone was here, they were in my room. He called Edward and within minutes him and Bella were here.

unedited
pls vote nd comment ❤