We won

When we get to the Rez we see the whole pack including Emily sitting outside the house as soon as Carlisle walks in the screaming begins.
"I am so sorry Emily." I said with tears falling down my face.
"Zoe you have nothing to be sorry for Sam loves you and so do I okay." She said and I nodded. At every scream I flinched and Jake came and sat next to me wrapping me in his arms.
Soon Carlisle came out and said the bones should start healing on there own and Jake and I thanked him. That night Jake, Emily, and I all slept on the floor in his room waiting until he would wake up hopefully healed.
I woke up to empty room so I rushed out to see a table full of wolves stuffing there faces and a smiling Emily, and I healed Sam.
"Sam." I screamed and ran and hugged him.
"Hey Zoe." He said and I could feel the smile on his face.
"Gosh I was so god damn worried." I said and heard a few laughs among the pack.
"Are you fully healed? Should you even be walking? What if you whined up like Billy because you are up and walking?" I said strictly concerned.
"Zoe I'm fine now please go see that vampire fiance of yours he called her about 30 times." Sam said with a chuckle.
"Oka-wait how did you know?" I asked confused. "He talked to me about it. He knew how much my approval would mean to you." Sam said with a smile smile. I hugged him again and kissed his cheek and rushed out of Emily's house.
I need to see the love of my life. We had won the war and everyone's okay. I have everything I could ever want.

unedited
pls vote nd comment ❤

this is the end of the third book in this series I hope you guys like this series and vote for part 4 I love you guys thanks for the support