Mass Killing

I told Charlie that I was having a sleepover with Alice and stayed at the Cullen's. The morning when I woke up I went downstairs to see everyone including my sister watching the news.
"What's going on?" I said making myself known to the room.
They ignore me and I turn my attention to the news. There is mass killing in Seattle.
"We are going to have to do something about this." Carlisle sighs.
"It takes more than one of our kind to cause the damage they're reporting." Jasper says in his southern accent.
"It's newborns." Edward and I say at the same time and I glare at him.
We come to the realization that someone is creating an army. The question is who?
Later that night I watched as the whole Jacob, Bella, Edward love triangle exploded. Bella broke her hand punching Jacob in his face because he kissed her.
Of course me being me went outside and gave him a real punch resulting in my breaking his nose. I had to do something since Edward couldn't without breaking some treat rule.
Tomorrow is graduation. After that we are suppose to leave so that Edward can turn Bella. It's probably one of the last times I'll see Charlie.
I talked with the Cullen's and they said it would be safer if I faked my death as well so that means I can't see the pack for a while and I don't think I'm ready to do that.

unedited
pls vote nd comment ❤