Family

The next morning I woke up in Emmett's arms I opened my eyes to see him staring at me. "You're staring." I stated as I opened my eyes.
"I'm gazing." He defended.
"It's creepy." I said with a chuckle.
"It's romantic." He said and I leaned over and kissed him.
"You know you never answered me at the graduation party." He stated and I laughed.
"I'm sorry I was interrupted by the army that's after me." I said sarcastically.
"So what do you think about it?" He asked smiling.
"I think it's a great idea but we should wait until after everything. This way we have something to look forward to after the fight." I said and he smiled.
∞∞∞
Edward and I were walking to the camp where we would meet Jacob.
"So I guess we are gonna be family." Edward said with a smirk.
"Are you talking about me marrying Emmett or you marrying Bella?" I asked as the smirk fell from his face.
"And to think you are the mind reader." I said laughing.
"How did you know?" He asked.
"Well much to your dismay I know you a lot better than you think and I know how you feel about your morals." I said smiling.
"You know what's going to suck about being related to you." I said smiling.
"What." he said while rolling his eyes.
"At every new school having to explain that you're the weird brother." I said and we both laughed.
"Well I am happy your joining the family." He said and I rolled my eyes.
"Smooth Edweirdo." I said and we both laughed as we reached Jacob.
"Let the pissing contest begin." I said as they both glared at each other

unedited
pls vote nd comment ❤