Chapter 5 (NSFW #2)

~Going back in time a bit~

Instagram's POV
I saw a rather messy Twitter heading my way, as if she had just survived falling off a cliff. But... no YouTube. Oh no. "Twitter! Oh I er... are you ok?" I asked, trying to clean her up a bit. "Yeah.. I'm fine... but..." she sat down on a nearby bench as I sat down next to her. "PornHub got YouTube," she continued. I gasped a bit. That stupid PornHub! I just want to squeeze him so tight he explodes!

"Ugh! We have to find them; come on!" I got up, and grabbed Twitter by the arm and I pulled her along with me to the exit. "Woah.. w..wait! Where c..could they b...be?" She asked, as we ran along.
"Good question.... but probably at PornHub's house," I explained.
"H..how do you kn..know that?" She questioned again.
This made me stop in my tracks. "Er.. if their not... we'll er..."
"We'll what?"
"I..I'll think of a plan B"
We ran along a bit more, before coming to a stop at my car. "Do you know the way?" Twitter asked, as I helped her in the car. I got myself in, and we drove off "Yeah. I've had to go there before... I don't know if you remember..."

Now that's something I've decided to not talk about again.

~Present Time~

3rd person POV

PornHub had a towel, rubbing off some cum that got on him. "Well, well, well.. this was fun, right~?" He stood up, and walked toward to sofa where YouTube was clutching his stomach. "How much? More than last time?" He asked. YT looked down "Same as last time," he replied. PH rolled his eyes, before putting his underwear on.

"I can't get any more in, can I? No I can't... no wonder my wife doesn't sex with me anymore.." he grumbled, whilst yeeting YT's underwear to him.

He put it on, then laid down a bit. "Ugh.." he moaned. PH put all his clothes on, then came over to his counterpart and kissed him on the cheek. "Here. I won't go to hard next time, that's a promise," PornHub helped YT put his clothes on, then sat him down at the table.

"You day that EVERY time..." YT complained. "And there WON'T be a next time!" He stood up and headed towards the door. PHub rushed you to him and blocked the door. "Just stay a bit longer! C'mon! At least help me clean up?" He asked. YT rolled his eyes then yeeted him a cloth. "That's my help," he grumbled, then pushed the porn-filled website out the way, and opened the door.

PH fell to the ground, and looked up "COME ON!!" He yelled, as YT slammed the door shut. He followed him, and opened the door and saw him across the road "FINE THEN! I'LL FUCK YOU EVEN MORE NEXT TIME!'' He shouted again. YT just mimicked him and walked along.

Twitter's POV

Me and Instagram were just heading our way, when we suddenly heard someone shout "FINE THEN! I'LL FUCK YOU EVEN MORE NEXT TIME!" Me and Insta looked at each other, as she started up the engine even more and rushed along, just under the speed limit.

And that voice was none other than PornHub's.

He and YouTube had sexed. (No shit, Sherlock)

And I HATE that thought!! "Quickly! You know what that means they did?" I told Instagram
"Yes! I hope The Tube's ok.."
"There!! He's there!!"
SCREECH!!! Went the tires, as the car came to a stop, forcing me to fly forward a bit. Luckily, I had my seat belt on.

"Did the air bags go off?" I asked.
"N..no..." Insta replied, as she opened the window. "YOUTUBE!!" She yelled. The red play button turned around, and he looked completely fine, like nothing happened to him. He ran up to us;  stopped at the door; opened it and got inside.

"Ok... I'm here. Let's go," he quickly ordered, as Instagram got the engine running and let the car go off. "Are you ok? What happened?" I asked, giving him a hug. "I'm ok.. don't worry.." he hugged me back, before I let go. "Did you er... have s-e-x?" Instagram asked. "PornHub told me to say I was knocked out, but I'd rather not lie and say- YES," he replied.

Oh great...