Chapter 6

(Omg 550 views!! Thanks SO much!)

3rd person POV

Instagram was driving YouTube and Twitter to their houses. When they arrived at Twitter's house, but for some reason she didn't want to get out. "I erm.. f..forgot my keys! I'll have to stay w..with you guys!" She excused.
"Hmm? Oh ok then," Instagram played along. She knew what Twitter was like when she nagged her too much, so she played along. She decided to drive to her house instead, thinking the others could stay there for a while.

There was silence for a few minutes.

"Are you ok?" Twitter suddenly asked, breaking the silence. YouTube didn't reply, he was looking outside the window whilst resting his chin on his hand. He looked lost in thought. "YouTube?" Twitter asked again, when he suddenly snapped back to reality.
"Erm.. y..yeah?" He stammered, getting up and leaning against the chair.

"Are you ok?" She repeated.

He nodded. "Yeah. I'm fine. It wasn't bad, trust me. Well.. not PHub's worst anyway.." YT explained. Twitter hummed, then looked back to the road. "Where are we going?" YT asked Instagram. She stopped at a red traffic light and turned to the back where YT was "To my house. To chat a bit. Unless you wanna head to your-"
"I'd rather head back to my home, thanks," YT interrupted. Insta started the car again and turned it to the way YouTube's home was. "Erm.. well suit yourself.." she muttered.

Eventually, they got to YT's home. He got out the car, and waved at the two girls. They waved back, the Instagram drove off. He sighed then opened the door, which was unlocked.

YouTube's POV

I saw my father watching a horror film whilst writing something on the computer. He didn't seem to notice me, until I slammed the door shut. "Hello," He greeted, not even looking up. He munched on some crisps then looked at the TV.

"Oh! Son! How was it?" Google asked in surprise. I sat down in front of the sofa (Google was laid across it) and leaned against it.
"Hor-ror movie? Really?" I asked. I was suppose to say "Horrible" but I didn't want to worry him. So I decided to lie to him.

For now, anyway.

"Yeah! It's your favourite too!" He childishly exclaimed. I sighed, then smiled at him, and went upstairs. "Hey.. something's up. What happened?" He asked. I ignored him, then carried on.

"YouTube.. seriously. Tell me what happened," he grumbled, whilst getting himself off the sofa and towards the steps. He called me 'YouTube'... he only does that when he's serious. Did I have to tell him? I guess..

3rd person POV

Google walked up the stairs and followed YT to his bedroom. YouTube sat down on his bed, resting his chin in both his hands. His father sat down next to him, and put his arm over YT's shoulder. "Just tell me what happened.. ok? I won't be mad," Google encouraged.

Silence spread across the room.

Then YouTube started to cry. He didn't know why, or how, but he just did. His father hugged him and YT hugged back.

And that carried on for 15 minutes.

(Wow, this was late! So sorry next update won't be this long of a wait :(!!)