Chapter 14 + goodbye...

(A big announcement at the end of the chapter)

Twitter's POV

I went upstairs, and went to bed. It was early, so I wanted to sleep a bit more.

I'm too addicted to YouTube ever since the thing..

I guess it's because I've developed a crush. No, not a crush. I'm not crazy over him, I don't want to win his heart.

I just like him. All though I probably wouldn't mind winning his heart.

What am I kidding? He probably doesn't like me back. Probably just sees me as a friend, or something like that. Maybe a partner.

Should I tell Reddit? He's probably gonna start making fun of me a bit, and say cool'. If I beg him enough he'll probably give me some advice on how to confess and not make it awkward.

I don't know... I'm still thinking..

Instagram's POV

I looked outside my window, smiling. The view of the vast fields beyond the city was extraordinary. That's why I loved this time of hour, in this building. There really was no-where else to see such a view.

I didn't want the thoughts of PornHub to ruin my day, as he did visit me an hour ago or something.

I knew Twitter was still mad at me. She'd just forgiven me. You know what? I was okay with that.

I understood the fact she was still mad, who could blame her? She's not a baby who forgives and forgets easily.

I obviously really hurt her, making her cry for the first time, in like what, a decade?

Wow, she should have held a record with that.

I had one last look outside my window then went back to my work.

PornHub's POV

I'm bored. I'm fed up. I'm going to leave.

YouTube's nowhere to be seen, nowhere to be found, he's probably self-isolated in his house...

Do I want to risk anyone catching me whilst I climb up his window? Kidnap him? Again?

Anyway, his stupid friends are there for him.

Hey, speaking of friends. Hentai Heaven is a lot like me... we could..

We could team up and..

Oh. I've just an idea.

A genius idea.

Look out, YT. We're comin' for ya.

literally. (COMMENT IF YOU GET IT BECAUSE IT'S A BIT DIRTY)

YouTube's POV

I laid in bed and stared up at the ceiling.

I was glad I hadn't had anything to do with PornHub for a while now.

Dad was still stressed. Unfortunately. YT kids was off doing god knows what with his app, and sneaking off to my computer to steal videos.

I honestly didn't care anymore. I was worried about Dad. I decided to go downstairs and see what he was doing.
I got up from my bed, looked outside my window (just incase), then I headed downstairs.

Dad was watching TV and he was eating something.

"Dad?" I asked.
"Hmm?" He replied.
"Are.. are you ok?"

I came and sat down next him, and he put his arm around me. "I'm fine, are you? That's the more important thing," he stated.
"I'm fine if you're fine. You worried me," I said.

He let out a chuckle. "You don't have to worry, I was just mad. Yeah, I might not be mad a lot, but.. everybody gets mad at one point. It's nothing to worry about," he explained.

I smiled. "It's just because it's something new, ya know.."
"I understand. Next time it happens, you're prepared, right?"
"Yeah."

"I love you, YT."
"I love you too."

(Here we are in the future. Here we are in the future and it's wrong.

Sorry! Had to say that. Steven Universe has ended and I have NO idea what to do with my life. Luckily Spinel didn't die, so my favourite character doesn't keep on dying..

ANYWAY! I just want to say a massive THANK YOU for EVERYTHING! You're all so amazing, and I love you all, and even if you haven't commented or anything, I still LOVE AND APPRECIATE you, just for reading this book.

This book is what made my account grow, and I'm on 70 followers now, and that's amazing!

Sorry if the plot is bad, I have no idea what to do.. but now I have a slight idea on what I'm going to do in the next book, WHICH IS ON MY PROFILE RIGHT NOW! GO VISIT IT!

I want to say a MASSIVE THANK YOU to all these lovely people (I'm sorry if I forgot you, please comment if I did, I don't care if you act a bit selfish! If I think you helped me I will add you!)

Lunarinana < amazing support

RadioDemonOwO < amazing support

SodaPopBest < first reader

Mystery97688 < amazing support

Lil_DevilYT < amazing support

IsBleach < first follower

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING THIS!!)