Pick ups

"Something is messing with us. The chances that we both had contradictory letters? I don't like it." Endeavor growled lowly, folding his fingers together and looking at All Might. The blonde huffed softly in agreement. "Whatever it is, they got when they wanted. There's no way to break the contract now. They are a courtship whether anyone wants them to be or not. I'm just hoping they settle any odds they have against same sex courtships and bond quickly. It'll be better for them both. They'll be able to look for an actual omega then."

"Agreed. I'll resume my search. And this time, I'll order an in person meet up before signing that cursed contract." Endeavor glared at the paper.

"Indeed. In the meantime, which pack shall they return to?" All Might asked. Whenever a new bond formed, the omega would transfer to the alphas pack and take on duty as the Luna, as was tradition with arranged marriages.

"I see the predicament though I don't entirely care. Shoto will wish to travel to your pack so I say keep him for the time being, but when they do find their omega, I request they return to my pack." Endeavor turned his cold blue eyes on All Might.

The blonde bared his teeth. "you already have two other Heirs with successful bonds. I believe Todoroki should stay in my pack even after finding their omega. Izuku is my only heir." All Might argued.

"You will have to fight me for that, Yagi."

All Might lept at him with a snarl and was about to kill the red head when he heard a throat clear. Both the alphas paused before looking up, eyes landing on a man. A non shifter. What was he doing here in The Louve?

"Hello fine gentlemen. I couldn't help but overhear. Did you say your sons are looking for an omega?" The man asked curiously, a smile on his face. All Might curled his lip in disgust. Something about this man didn't sit right with him.

"I know you.. I met Rei through you, didn't I? Yes, my son is looking for an omega. Anything in stock currently submissive?" Endeavor asked, straightening his posture. All Might glanced at him. Stock? Submissive?

"Yes actually! And if your looking for a thrill, a new shipment has come through as well! We have some more wild ones and a few free spirits." The man smiled wider. The wider his smile, the sicker All Might felt.

"Perfect. All Might, I'll be taking the courters out to look for an omega. Would you mind staying behind to look after Rei for me? She tends to forget her medicine." Endeavor turned to All Might, a charming smile on his face. The blonde felt his stomach churn. He wanted to say no but he honestly just wanted to get as far from the non shifter as possible.

"I don't mind at all. Please, be my guest." All Might shook his head and turned to leave, throwing one more glance at the non shifter. His smile was huge. Bug pearly teeth shine at him abd small squinty eyes twinkled with Glee. He looked like a foul demon, tricking someone to sign on the dotted line.

------------

Izuku and Shoto followed Endeavor and the mystery man. The whole time, Izuku could feel his mates unease. He looked at him, finding the others eyes locked on the short round man. He looked like a rat with his tiny squinty eyes. And not the cute ones Koda was friends with.

"Shoto?" Izuku nudged his mate to be gently. Shoto bared his teeth as the man before grabbing Izuku's arm, forcing him to slow down. Once they were out of earshot, he spoke. "My mother had PTSD. It gives her nightmares. The doctor ordered her to draw her nightmares and in every picture, that man is standing there with that smile." He hissed lowly, shaking a bit.

Izuku crooned gently, moving his hand to rest over the alphas. "Hey.. relax okay? Listen to me.. I don't feel good about this. Something bad is going on. But maybe if we keep an eye out.. maybe we can fix it?" Izuku offered.