A/N NOT A CHAPTER

So I'm bored with lock down and need something to distract myself with since I'm currently jobless and not mentally well, I'm okay and safe, just depressed over a loss of my baby bird. I'm thinking about continuing/rewriting one of my three popular stories but I don't know which. I'm posting this A/N in each book, sort of like a poll asking which of the three you would like to see me revisit. I'm warning you, there's a chance I might not go through with this depending how I'm feeling but I see a lot of notifications from Wattpad, a bunch of votes and comments and it just reminds me of all the books I read that were never finished. I'm also hoping that you guys can give me a few ideas to help sway voting. My books all need a touch of drama which I'm not the best at doing since I hate abusing the characters but it's definitely needed in some doses. There needs to be some type of action so if you guys can give me some kind of conflict ideas, I would greatly appreciate it.  The three books are Heated (rewrite), Whim (continuation), and Gems (continuation). Heated definitely needs a rewrite being the book that I started first and rushed each time I wrote it. Well there you go. That's my A/N. Make sure you comment which one you would like to see revisited and I hope we can all survive this pandemic.