Foreword

SYNOPSIS

All her life, Thyme had been promised more. Even when she was starving and lonely, shivering in the shadows of a long forgotten and buried tunnel, she'd held on to those promises. She'd been promised, freedom and life and an abundance of "somedays". But when the time has come and she discovers that she has the power to grasp her freedom and clutch it tight, so tight she'd never have to let go, will she give it up for something better? Can she give it all up for something more?

*******

Callie has been through a lot. The death of her parents brought sorrow and grief, and the fact that she had a special gift didn't make her life any easier. At least she had her brother and her best friend. Well, she should be considered "lucky". Other people have been worse off. Until she is robbed of those people, and instead of thinking of her future, she's busy dealing with this gift she has. This gift that was given to her to save this corrupt world.

*******

An orphan for most of her life, Piper "Pip" Greenwitch is grateful after being taken in at a young age (somewhat illegally) by the amazingly kind Anette. Even if she doesn't exactly remember how she got there. But with a suspicious barn owl seeming to track her every move, worryingly large gaps in her memory, and her powers getting more difficult to hide, it's not like she has anywhere else to go. Yet despite these dangerous conditions, Pip's still happy with her current life. She has a roof over her head and a guardian that loves her to death. There's nothing more that she could possibly want. That is, until a mysterious letter arrives and changes everything... *insert dramatic music here*

*******

Kendra's life seems impeccable, on the outside. She knows that she is not in the worst of situations, she has money, food and an education, but in reality, there are no shooting stars and no airplanes to replace them. She has done her best to be perfect at everything, but no one nor thing is perfect, she knows that better than anyone, but apparently her parents don't, and nothing good comes from being less than perfect. At a young age, she learned she had supernatural powers that stemmed from her family tree, yet she hadn't managed to control them. Who knew they would help her get out of her parents' shadow and become somthing greater then herself.

*******

Living in some of the worst conditions, Lydia resides in a village in Libya that is run by rebels and practicaly lawless. To make matters worse, there are active land mines that haven't been removed, one of which killed her older sister Samantha one day when her and Lydia were coming back from feeding their herd of cattle. Lydia only survived because a perculiar elephant was able to grab he before the blast went off. This was when Lydia was seven. She has had severe PTSD and closes herself off from her family. She alway knew ther was something different about her but could never figure it out, Imagine her surprise when she found out she was the key to save the world.

COPYRIGHT

©2019 The Keepers: Fall by The Eutony

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

A/N: Greetings,

We're the Eutony; 

Just a group of four regular girls that have gotten together to write an amazing book. Updates might be a bit unsystematic but we promise that we'll find a good regular schedule for it once we get the book on its feet.  We are always open to any comments, so don't forget to leave some in the comment section. But be sure to be respectful towards yourself, others, us and the Wattpad Community in general. If you like the chapters, don't hesitate to click the pretty golden star at the top right-hand corner.

 If you like the chapters, don't hesitate to click the pretty golden star at the top right-hand corner

A plus,

EUTONY