chapter Nine

Chapter nine  –

 The party was in full swing now, it was almost midnight and I am definitely walking a fine line between being drunk and rat arsed. I have been watching Kara all night; no matter what I do I can’t seem to keep my eyes off of her. I also can’t get the comment of me not being her type out of my head; it’s really pissed me off. I have never struggled with women and this little priss is doing everything to rile me up. She is putting on this act of innocence but wears these clothes and works her body in a way that makes me want her 24/7.

I see her across the room with my brother and from her stance she was clearly pissed. Maver had a hold of her ankle to stop her from leaving, I start making my way across the room as she storms off towards mavers room. I plan to intercept her before she reaches the room.

“Where are you going?” I ask leaning against the hallway as Kara makes it half way down the hall way.

“To bed.”

“I can help with that.” I smirk and make my way towards her. I am so close to her I can smell her intoxicating scent.

“Oh ha ha.” Her sarcastic tone pisses me off.

I press her against the wall a little rougher than I intended, “Little Miss priss is a liar.” I whisper in her ear, I can’t shake the feeling of rejection. I press myself into her I can’t help but notice how well she fits with me. It takes everything in me not to moan at the pressure me pressing against her creates.

“Liar?” she questioned me, my brain was trying to focus on her words and not the feel of her. I wrap my arms around her waist, pinning her arms to her sides. “I think I am your type.” I say softly into her ear.

Shaking her head “No, no you aren’t.” this made me chuckle the tone of her voice taking a high and mighty tone to it. Im going to prove this once and for all I decide this is the best plan of action in my drunken state.

“Wanna bet baby?” I whisper seductively, taking her earlobe between his teeth and gently began to nibble and suck it. I wanted my hands all over her; I wanted to get her into my room and into my bed.

“Logan just get off me.”

“Oh I’d much rather get on you.” I snake my hand around her body slowly, trying to get her as turned on as I am. I squeeze her breast through her top. She gasps and I smile into her hair knowing I was having an effect on her.

All of a sudden she tries to push off the wall not realising she has just pushed her arse into my groin making me even harder. “Come on Logan cut it out.” She practically breathed out. I can’t let her go now I am so riled up; I push her more firmly into the wall. I let my hand begin to wander again under her shirt this time.

“Oh Kara Kara Kara.” I scold her “You are so naïve.”

“And you’re a pervert.” She hisses at me again I smile at her response, from the colour on her cheeks and the way her body naturally responds to mine I no she is enjoying this as much as I am.

I rub my finger under her bra feeling the very soft skin of her breast. I begin to slowly tease her nipple with my fingers.

“Get offa me.” she hisses again. God I bet this girl is a fire cracker in bed the passion she has in her is immense. Just as I start to respond Maver starts shouting.

“What the fuck man?” he starts stumbling towards us. I reluctantly pull away from Kara, and lean against the opposite wall. Trying to act as if nothing has happened. My breathing is still irregular. I can’t look at Kara if I do I am going to want to attack her again.

“What’s up?” I casually ask my brother.

Maver was seriously pissed his tone was harsh and from his stance its clear his thinking about hitting me.

“What was that?”

“Nothing bro just messing around.” I say with a shrug. Looking at Kara to see her response to the whole situation but she was too busy studying the carpet to look at me.

“Well don’t!” he practically screamed at me, grabbing Kara’s arm he drags into his room.

Shit I think to myself that was not the plan but I just can’t control myself when she acts like a total priss. I want to show her what it does to me and the feel of her just now have not calmed down my feelings. God I want her and now she is in his room, his bed again.

I need another drink.