Chapter 6

Shadows POV

I enter the war room at 8:50, knowing that most will be here by 8:55-9:00 on the dot. I take this time to go over all that I have just learned in the past 16 hours. Father has agreed with me and Silver Fang that for Harry to be truly protected I need to be with him while at school, I offered to be a teacher there. Though Father said that while my masteries are official in basically all ICW and non ICW states, they are invalid here in Britain; due to their very degrading laws regarding other species.

The only reasonable options are to either go as Harry's Kitsune teacher, thus outing his creature status, or going as a student and friend in school. So, school it was, I would unfortunately become a student at Hogwarts, and Dumbledore would finally get his wish and have me attend his school.

Still lost in thought I didn't see Bill Weasley or Mia Galis enter the room, that is until Mia decided to get up in my face and scream good morning. Almost falling out of my chair I glare accusingly at Mia, who is by this point on the floor laughing, I look over at Bill to see if he will help, but his half-repressed smile, tells me that he finds this just as amusing. Heaving a huge sigh, I chuckle before throwing myself on top of Mia and trapping her in a hug.

Shouting good morning in her ear, I let her struggle a little before finally allowing her up, whining as she does so, that is until she sees that everyone has gathered and are ready for the briefing. Her face goes red and she tries to straighten out her clothes, my laughing not helping her flustered state, only as my laughter tapers off do I finally get up. Everyone else has already seated themselves, including a red-faced Mia, still smiling I sit at the head, ready to start the briefing.

"Thank you all for gathering on such short notice, all of you that are present have two things in common, you are some of the best in your fields and you are all creatures. And before anyone asks yes that is important for today's assignment. The assignment for today, is for us to enter a wizard's home, they live in muggle London, so for the humanoids that means muggle clothing and for the rest disillusionment charms please. They are being emancipated; however, they have some very strong wizards tracking them and keeping close tabs on them." Just then Silver Fangs note for how Harry wants us to handle everything flashes into my hand, reading it quickly I smile before continuing.

"We will apparate a block from the home, and walk towards it as to not set off any wards arounds the property. Curse-breaker Weasley and Curse-Breaker Galis, I need both of you to check for any and all wards and curses etc, that may be surrounding the property. I want it all written down, all magic used today will be creature magic only. Once inside warriors Kilf, Gold Claw and Marzin I need the muggle occupants stunned or paralysed immediately, a squib lives down the road from the house so an illusion by me will be placed around her house of the normal neighbourhood. Once that is completed, I need Curse-Breaker Galis, and warriors Kilf and Marzin to go upstairs to the client's room. It apparently has many locks on the door and a flap on the bottom.

"A floorboard in the room is removeable, I need you to collect a photo album, books from previous years at Hogwarts, 2 plain note books and a cloak of invisibility. All are to be checked for any and all spells, and written down, any types of tracking spells, or spells that can remotely tell a person's location as well as harmful spells are to be taken off. Each one of you is to check for these spells. Curse-Breaker Weasley, Gold claw and I will take the rest of the client's things in the cupboard under the stairs.

"Again, same thing is to be completed. Mr Rodrigo and Lushop you are to change the memories of the occupants, they will think that their nephew and cousin, went to a friends on the night they left, specific details will be given in private. Again, only creature magic is to be used, I dont know what types of spells could be around the house. At the end I will be setting up a bigger mail ward to redirect mail to a different residence. Is everyone clear on their assignments. We are to take all things directly to my office once we are back here."