Chapter 28

And I'm back, this week will be the arrival of the other schools and the Halloween feast, where out Champions are chosen. I hope you enjoy them, they stay pretty close to the books and Movies, but with my own twist. I'll be posting Chapter 29 either tomorrow or the day after.

At the top is a little character design of Fleur. With the site I'm using (CHARAT Genesis) I cant change their height or anything, so hopefully you still get a sense of what I want to do and how she looks

Now on with the show!!

Italics with underline= French

Harry's POV

It was the night the two school's arrived, and here we were, standing in the bloody cold. The teacher's hadn't even shielded us with a wide scale warming charm, leaving us little protection from the howling wind. I was huddled up with Hermione, with only my school clothes and thin cloak as protection; Dumbledore banning any non-school issued clothing for tonight. And while I understood the need to look uniform, I would rather do it when I wasn't freezing my damn bollocks off.

Hermione had more protection from the cold, her cloak thicker and warmer than my old ratty one, barely big enough to fit me anymore. Ron stood beside us, prattling on and on about things we had no care for, his voice drowning out the whistle the wind made as it raced past us through the old stone building.

I was still amazed at how warm the castle was at times like these. Sure there were places and spots in Hogwarts that held no cover whatsoever, but I was happily surprised at the number of quite places I found to sit, that were either warm or had a fire place ready to be lit. I just imagine what the castle would be like if it had proper insulation and some heaters placed around it. I bet students would hardly leave the school, even during Hogsmeade weekends

I once again curse the Dursleys and the wind for the chill I was feeling now; the little fat I had doing little to keep me warm. With trembling hands I pull the cloak tighter around me, praying to all the gods out there, for the schools to hurry up and get here already, I just wanted to go inside and eat.

Suddenly, there was excited chatter as people started pointing up, following their fingers I saw about 6 huge carriages being flown down by massive white horses, which unfourtantly weren't Pegasus, but instead Abraxan's. They touched down gracefully and stepping out of the first carriage was the biggest woman I had ever seen; she was at least 3 heads taller than Hagrid.

Out of 3 of the carriages at the front, spilled young gliding boys and girls, all wearing the same light blue silky uniform, not at all saving them from the cold chilly night. Many of them shivered, some even huddled together in groups to somewhat off put the chill. But it was one girls face that really caught my attention. Hermione's too.

She was tall, at about 5'9, with light blond hair, just shy of Malfoy's whitish hair, with a more yellow undertone to it. Her eyes were a baby blue colour, standing out nicely in her light ivory skin, she held her head tall, and seemed to not even register the cold. It was as her eyes swept the crowd and landed on Hermione that they finally light up, a genuine smile spreading on her face. She glided over, followed by what I assume were some of her friends, and she started talking to Hermione.

"Hello Hermione, it's lovely to see you again. I hope this is a welcomed surprise. I was excited to know that I would be able to talk to you again this year. Who is your friend here?"

"Lovely to see you as well Fleur, I can't wait to talk to you again. This here is my best friend Harry. He may look somewhat familiar to you; he was the boy that was passed out during the whole fiasco."