THE EXPERIMENTED: Chapter Four: TJ's past

(Author's Note: sorry that i haven't updated this in a while I've had computer issues and a butt tone of school work to do. P.s the images below is what TJ looked like before and after becoming a hybrid.)

P.O.V: TJ's

'Well i guess its time to tell the girls my past.' I thought to myself, as i sighed.

"Girls.." I paused to get their attention, before continuing, " I think its time a tell you my past.." I sighed once more.

the girls inched forward to hear me speak, as they in union said "OK." or "Alright."

::Flashback::

P.O.V: Author

TJ was a pretty normal teenager before she was kidnapped by the facility. She loved music and her reading app, Wattpad, TJ didn't have the best of relations with her mother, as a matter of fact she was on the bus home from school when the incident happened. you see TJ had a fight with her mother earlier that morning and was dreading going back home, so she had put a pair of headphones on to help her stop thinking about what's to come when she arrived. However TJ never arrived home that day as the bus driver from her hometown of Marvon, was replaced by one of the scientists from the facility. they had dropped the other children of at the bus stop and then knocked out TJ with some chloroform to ensure that she stay knocked out.

When TJ awoke next she was in a glowing white and orange test tube within a dimly lit room, with needles and tubes inserted into her arms and legs. one of the scientists walked into the room not noticing that she was awake, the scientist then garbed a vial of dark liquid before poring it into one of the many tubes connected to TJ. the next thing TJ remembered upon awaking was excruciating pain, and feeling incredibly cold, once the pain had died down TJ's mind registered that she was in a small dank and cold cell with three old and tattered mattresses.

Four years had passed before long and TJ had some friends come and go through the years and then inevitably have to watch as they passed away from the horrendous amount of tests that seemed more like torture, eventually TJ, had passed the 'tests' successfully and became a hybrid of a arctic, dessert fox and a zombie. Two more years passed before TJ met, Nikki, Tamira and Jamalia.

::Flashback Over::

P.O.V: TJ

"Well girls that's my past in a nutshell" I said in a sad tone, once I'd finished speaking All three girls ran up and hugged me saying their sympathies, by this point I had noticed that I was crying.

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: Once again sorry for not updating in a while and as always see you in the next chapter.)