Fourth Day!

I woke up in the middle of a forest, I saw a lot of native people roaming around like they are protecting me not to be stolen by somebody.  I heard a loud roar and the native people bowed both hands open,  a few minutes later the loud roar is gone.  There were a light coming from the corner where there are a lot of beautiful women fall in line.  They were like a fairy without wings.  I noticed that the native people are all women and there is only a one guy who is sitting in the throne.  His deep set of black eyes stared right through my soul.  His lips is as pink as a rose.  He have a masculine  body that every girls will drool.  He wave his hands like,  he is calling me to go with him but I refused.  I'm scared like a little kitten.  I saw how his eyes turned into red and realization hits me,  I turned him into a monster.  The clouds are turning Grey,  the grasses and flowers are slowy wither,  and the native people and the ladies are disappear.  The two of us are the only one left. He is holding a knife,  he slowly coming to me pointing a sharp knife,  he is going to kill me!  I was scared and nervous at the same time,  his near!  What should I do? He stab for 10x and it was a expendite.  Blood flowing from my mouth through my stomach until it reach to the ground.  I closed my eyes.  I saw myself on a coffin .  My family mourning my death.  I saw him laughing like there's no tomorrow and then I recognized him he is my other side.  THE DEPRESSION! Anxiety is accompanied half of my body! She wants me to be keep on golden cage,  she wants to be followed,  my anxiety is dominant and I am the submissive!  I never regret why I was on a coffin. Sunrise is coming,  I need to hide but its too late!  Big hands carried me like a child.  I woke up in bed sweating nightmares again!