Somewhere

*Author's Note*

This is one of my first fan fictions writing-wise at least. I drew the attached photo myself, it's an original OC. Also dark/ angsty themes, there's a lot of crap that goes down. Thank you so much for giving this work a read! Quick disclaimer, for all intents and purposes MHA/BNHA are not mine they do not belong to me. The manga and anime have inspired me to write this fiction and dialogue as well as events are given credit to the beautiful people who have blessed us with this series. Aside from standard story line events this work is mine.

Please note that

*abc* is a sound effect

'abc' is internal thoughts of whomever

"abc" is dialogue(abc) is a side note from yours truly ;)

*~Love, DragonHearte*

 The next day, I walked into class and someone was in the seat that I had chosen in the class before lunch yesterday. A small in stature purple-headed boy, upon approaching him, I realized the top of his head was barely even with my hip. He was standing up, clearly trying to be incognito in his approach towards the other girls in the classroom. 'He wasn't here yesterday, so I took his seat. Now, what am I going to do?' I think to myself as I look around and spot another desk clearly put there after my arrival earlier the previous day. It was off-set from the regular formation of the desks, in the middle of the line between Bakugo's row and Midoriya's row. I walk around the front of the line of desks I was in and go to the one that was empty. After sitting down, I see a tuft of pink hair rush towards my direction, I immediately brace myself for impact.

"Evaangeeliine~" Ashido exclaims with a lilt in her voice, "Are you excited?!"

"What for?"

"We have hero lessons now!"

"Yes, we do, quick question. Who's the small-fry over by the desk I was sitting at prior to lunch yesterday?"

'I immediately face palm, small-fry is a slang term, I need to adapt, get with the times Eva!

"Small-fry? Oh, you mean Minoru Mineta? He got a nosebleed right before you came in, he probably was trying to stay as long as he could with Recovery Girl to avoid the rest of the lecture. From what I can tell so far, he's a massive perv."

"Oh, by the way do you know who-"

*Boom*

"I am... Coming through the door like a normal person!"

'Oh my gosh! It's frickin' All Might, I can't believe he's actually a teacher here. I thought that the rumors were what they were, just rumors.' I sit there mouth agape at the sight before me.

"I teach Hero Basic Training..." He then goes on to explain how crucial the Hero Basic Training course is to our paths to become Pro Heroes. "...Today we will be doing, Combat Training. With that comes the use of your costumes based on your Quirk Registrations and the requests you sent in before school started. We will meet up at Ground Beta after everyone is done getting changed."

Everyone is so excited, they're teeming with energy. I walk with the rest of the girls to the changing room. I quickly suit up. I'm a transfer from a different school.

Uraraka peeks over at the area I'm changing in and lets out a quick exclamation of surprise, then says, "Wow, your costume is really cool, what is it?"

Ashido and Yaoyorozu walk over too, they're already done getting dressed as well.

"It's tight-knit with copper fibers to promote circulation. When I use my quirk for extended periods of time my circulation becomes crappy, so I get rigid and tense, the fabric is supposed to stave off that effect. There's thinner mesh on my shoulders for movement purposes. The leggings also are tight-knit to prevent my blood from accumulating in my legs, my leggings also have rubber soles on the bottom with tread. I've tried shoes separate from my costume, but I found that my body was losing the circulation by my ankles into my feet, which left me with swollen ankles."