Omegaverse (Minjoon Fluff)

(A/N: First time writing omegaverse fluff, bear with me. It's going to be very short due to this.)

Alpha: Namjoon

Omega: Jimin

Jimin was cuddled up into Namjoons side gazing up at him. "Jooooonie I don't wanna eat. I'm not hungry." Jimin whined pressing up to Joon's chest, looking at him with pure and innocent eyes. Namjoon smiled softly and wrapped his arms loosely around the smaller omega, planting a kiss on his forehead. "Sorry baby but you have to. I let you skip lunch." With a pout, Jimin reached over and grabbed the cup of strawberry yogurt that sat on the cherry wood coffee table. Jimin looked at the yogurt then at Namjoon. "Eat up" Namjoon said lowly, causing the omega to slip into a mild state of submission and eat. The little omega smiled once the pink substance hit his tongue. Namjoon showered his baby with praise and kissed his cheek, getting up to go take a nap. "Join me whenever you want pup"

Jimin sat on the living room floor, cuddling one of the many stuffies Joon has gifted him. He wasn't sleepy and had no plans on laying in a bed, so the next best thing was to play with his toys while holding something that smelled like him. The puppys original brown fur was faded to a light gray, and instead of a firm figure it was all limp now. Obvious signs of use and love. Almost made Jimin jealous he was still in such a perfect pure condition. He wanted everyone to know Joon loved him. He wanted to know it for himself. He sighed to himself, dragging himself to Joonies room. He was ready for that nap.

Jimin wiggled himself into Joons hold, feeling safe with the muscles of the gentle giant wrapped around him. He wiggled around more, whining a bit. He wanted to wake Joonie up, but he knew waking him up abruptly would end in some yelling. Not to make Jimin feel bad, just from the shock. Joon loved Jimin and always made sure he knew it. Joon woke up and gave Jimin a gentle kiss on the cheek. "Hey little one. Is everything okay?" Jimin nodded in response, burying his head into Joons chest. Joon pulled Jimin into his lap and rubbed his back as he gazed down. "What's wrong omega? You look a little sad. Alphas here to help" Joon planted kisses along jimins neck, but kept them soft and sweet. Jimin sighed contently and dozed off. "I just wanna feel loved." Were the last words me managed to mumble out.

Hours later Jimin woke, greeted with Namjoons warm gaze. "Hey sleepyhead" Joon took Jimins tail in his hand, causing Jimin to thrash it around. "Hey let gooooo" he pouted as he lightly hit Joons chest. Joon did so, as me made a soft mark on his omega's neck. "You are loved, and ill make sure everyone knows it." Joon said as he marked his omega. The mating mark Jimin had been wanting for ages, he finally had. He squealed and traced it with his finger. It was small but deep. It would leave a pretty bruise for a few days, and the smell would it emitted would keep all other alphas away. "I love you alpha!" "I love you too my omega."

A/N: Oh my god this was so rushed and so bad I'm sorry. It's my first time writing omegaverse fluff im sorry next chapter will be better.

~Yura