Part 8

Chapter 8

"Okay, we all know what this looks like." Mal said showing them her drawing of the wand as they plotted in the boy's dorm. They were working out every last detail in their plan, making sure nothing could go wrong.

"So this'll be up on the dais under the Beast's spell jar, and we'll be coming in from here, I will be in the very front. You all will be up in the balcony. Carlos?"

"Okay, so I'll find our limo so we can break the barrier and get back on the island with the wand."

"Perfect. Evie, you will use this to take out the driver. Two sprays and he'll be out like a light."

"Okay." She said taking the bottle. Camilla couldn't keep the smile off her face, but when she looked around at her group Evie and the boys looked. . . well, sad. No, that couldn't be it. They were probably just nervous, this was going to be the biggest baddest theft they had ever pulled off. When the villains took over their names would go down in villainous glory as the kids from the Isle who delivered the tool they needed to regain their freedom. As the boys sat on their beds Camilla bid everyone goodnight, for the first time since arriving in Auradon she felt like tonight she'd finally sleep well.

- - ROTTEN TO THE CORE - - 

Bedtime Outfit: black yoga pants with red waistband, Dalmatian spot sweater that hangs off one shoulder.

Camilla had changed for bed and had just finished brushing her hair when she decided to go out to the balcony. She looked out at the Isle, this time without longing, or pining, or homesickness. This time she looked out with pure joy, or what she assumed was joy, she'd never felt anything like this before. Soon he'll be free, she thought, along with everyone else. Then he can finally have the happily ever after he always dreamed of.

That night she dreamt of when the villains invaded Auradon. All the looting and chaos. Maleficent kicking Audrey and her mother Sleeping Beauty out of their castle and imprisoning them. Maybe Camilla could convince the dragon witch to let Audrey be her personal slave? She'd have clothes made of the finest fur in all the land. Her mother would reclaim her sleek Panther De Ville car, which would put Auradon's limo to shame. They'd trade in Hell Hall for a grander mansion, twice, no, three times the size of what they had now, with no leaking ceilings or cracked walls.  Camilla woke up smiling knowing that soon her dream would become a reality.

- - ROTTEN TO THE CORE - - 

Family day outfit: sleeveless dress, black on top, thin red belt, Dalmatian spotted pattern on bottom with red heels. Hair left down, pin straight with a thin red headband.

When they arrived at 'Family Day' the sons and daughters of the kingdoms royal families were doing a modern day edition of 'Be Our Guest'. It made Camilla feel even more out of place than she already did as they walked through the crowd of Auradon students and their families.

The boys quickly discovered the chocolate fountain and started sticking their faces into it.  Carlos had passed Dude off to Evie and she gently pet him while she talked to Camilla and Mal. They didn't talk for long before they heard, "Mal!" and turned to see Ben standing by his parents waving her over.

"I gotta go." Mal said bidding them goodbye as she approached her spelled boyfriend. Evie kept smiling and waving at different people, Doug, Jane and Lonnie. Evie even gave Audrey a smile even though the girl only glared as she passed. Mal returned shortly after with Ben's arm around her.

"Hey guys." The prince greeted them, Camilla gave him a small smile which was nothing compared to Evie's grin, Carlos and Jay mumbled hellos through their chocolate filled mouths and Camilla flipped her hair over her shoulder slightly disgusted at her baby brothers behavior. Being wicked was one thing, being gross was another.