Moments Later

Violetta got the Quinjet ready to leave when she saw figures coming down the road. The first figure came into view. It was Bruce Banner. Then she saw Okoye and Natasha Romanoff. Following by Thor and Rocket. Violetta was praying to see Bucky with the next line of people. She opened the ramp door to let them inside the jet. Bruce, Thor, Rocket and Natasha came on board the jet. Violetta hugged Natasha tightly around her arms. Natasha hugged her back. They were like sisters to each other for last decade. Finally, Violetta saw James Rhodes and Steve Rogers. Her heart dropped when she didn't see Bucky at Steve's side. Natasha let Violetta go from her hug. As Steve and Rhodey boarded the jet, they walked passed Violetta. She began to sob in her hand. Her Bucky was gone too. Nigel saw all of these superheroes on the jet. He was starstruck as a five year old boy could be. Natasha went over to a sleeping Rebecca in her bassinet. She picked the sleeping baby up and held her arms.

"W- where's Bucky, Steve?" Violetta asked Steve as she turned towards him.

"It's a long story, Vi. We were fighting Thanos in the forest. We were trying to protect Vision and it failed." Steve explained to her.

Thor walked over by Steve. "I should have gone with the head. Thanos wouldn't have snapped his fingers." He told Violetta as he looked down at her.

"Snapped his fingers?" Violetta said. She looked up at the tall blonde man.

"I turned around and Bucky said my name. He turned into dust." Steve told her. He hugged Violetta as tight as he could.

"And Wanda, Sam, Groot and T'Challa." Natasha replied.

"Shuri too." Violetta added.

"I hope Tony gets home from space." Bruce told everyone. "He's up there with Doctor Strange and Peter Parker."

"Quill, Gamora, Drax and Nebula too." Rocket announced. The racoon sat on of the seats.

"My husband is gone." Violetta said as tears began to drift down her face.

Steve landed the quinjet down on the surface besides Avengers Compound. He turned off the jet and opened the door. Everyone started to file out of the jet. Violetta had Rebecca in her arms. Steve had Nigel on his side. They were the last to leave the jet. Once inside the compound, Steve took Violetta into a room. He laid Nigel on the bed. Steve covered Nigel up in a blanket. It was a mournful tone in the compound. Violetta set up a makeshift crib for Rebecca to sleep in for the night. During the night, Violetta heard the others talk about the snap until it was quiet in the compound. She fell asleep next to her son in the bed.

A few weeks later, Violetta was rocking Rebecca in her arms. She saw a jet of light from the corner of her eye. Violetta put Rebecca into the makeshift crib. As she walked out of the room, everyone was gone in the compound. Moments later, Pepper was holding a sickly Tony up in her arms. Bruce was rushing to the hospital quarters of the compound.

"Violetta, I need you to help me with Tony." Bruce ordered her.

Tony saw Violetta standing there with her hand on her mouth. "Hello there, Gaines. It's been a long time since we last saw each other." Tony told her. He smiled at the redhead.

"It's Barnes now. Bucky and I got married last year." She replied. Violetta followed Bruce to the hospital quarters.

Pepper and Tony follow them into the quarters. Bruce helped Pepper to put Tony in the hospital bed. Violetta began to search for a vein on Tony's arm for the IV needle. She tapped around with her fingers to find a suitable vein. Pepper watched as Bruce and Violetta work on Tony. Tony was severely dehydrated from being in space without food and water. After they were finished with Tony, Violetta stayed in the room to make Tony comfortable. Bruce left the room.