It's a Long Shot

In the morning, Violetta was rushing around the kitchen to clean up the mess from breakfast. Marsha had the kids outside playing in the yard. Violetta had the kitchen window up to hear the children in the yard. She looked up at the window. Steve's car drove into the driveway. The car parked besides Violetta's van and Marsha's car. Violetta watched as Steve and Natasha got out of the car with a strange. She knew who it was by remembering his face. The face was familiar to the one, she saw on the screen five years ago at the Compound. Scott Lang. Steve, Natasha and Scott entered into the house. Violetta began to wipe down the kitchen table with a wet cloth.

Natasha saw Violetta wiping down the kitchen table. She walked over to the other petite woman."Violetta, you may want to sit down for this." Natasha told Violetta.

Violetta looked at Natasha. "It's been a long time since you came out of your cave." She replied when she sat down on the kitchen.

"Hibernation is better than anything right now." Natasha sighed. She looked over at Scott. "We have something to tell you, Violetta." She said, turning her head to the other redhead in the room.

"Alright, I'm all ears." Violetta accepted.

Scott walked over to Violetta. He heard some of the stories about her from Natasha and Steve. "We are going to time travel." He announced to Violetta.

Violetta just glanced over at Scott. "And how are you going to do that, Ant-Man?" She asked him.

"Well, a time heist." Steve corrected Scott. Even he thought the idea was crazy, but it could happen.

"We are going back in time to get the Infinity stones before Thanos collects them in 2018. We are going to use the Quantum Realm." Scott explained. He sat down on the kitchen chair. "We have to figure out what points of time to get each stone." He said.

Violetta listened to Scott. "Time travel is very difficult to handle. You would have to get a scientist to help you. Plus, you would have to figure out where in time to get each stone before five years ago." She replied. Violetta sat down on the kitchen chair besides Scott.

Natasha sat besides Violetta in a chair. "We hope it will bring back those who we lost five years ago." Natasha added.

"Bruce may help you." Violetta hinted about Bruce. "I don't know about Tony. He's enjoying his family life." Violetta told them about Tony.

"I guess Tony and you are still talking to each other." Steve mentioned.

Violetta sighed. She glanced over at Steve. "Yes, we are talking. I'm like a sister to him. We knew each other since I was born. Remember my dad worked for SHIELD for years." She told Steve. Violetta leaned back in the chair.

"I did see that a lot with him and you when we weren't on a mission." Natasha remembered. "Do you have coffee made?" She asked Violetta since she was getting thirsty.

"Yes, I do." Violetta answered. She pointed her finger to the coffee pot on the stove. "It's  not Kerig coffee, but it's the next best thing in this house. I have to get K-cups in the afternoon." She told Natasha.

"Thank you, Vi." Natasha said gratefully. She  got up from the table. Natasha poured herself a cup of coffee into a clean cup from the counter.

Violetta looked at Steve. "Who else is going to be a part of the time heist?" She asked.

Steve sighed. "I need your help to locate Bruce and Tony." He told Violetta.

Violetta shook her head at Steve. She wanted the best for Tony, Pepper and Morgan. Tony had a quiet and normal life from being a superhero. Plus, there wasn't a major problem in five years. She hadn't talked to Bruce in awhile. Before she could speak to Steve, Violetta saw Marsha come in with Rebecca and Grant from outside. Grant was crying. Rebecca had her arms crossed to her chest. Marsha was talking to them in Russian. Rebecca was talking back to her grandmother in Russian.