Chapter 1

Your P.O.V.:

You woke up to your phone blaring Happy by Pharrell on the radio. Annoyed with the happy sounding song at this hour in the morning you quickly smashed the snooze button. With groggy eyes you felt around your empty bed trying to find your phone. Once you found it you turned it on being blinded by th brightness of it for a couple seconds. Once everything came into focus you saw you had a couple twitter notifications and texts from friends. You opened up your phone to answer some of them.

Taylor: Hey are you still coming to Jadens party tonight?

Y/N: Yeah, i've got nothing else to do

Taylor: Good you need to start to let go more

Y/N: Yes I know don't worry i'm coming

With that last reply you slowly got out of bed stretching as you kept the blanket from your bed wrapping around yourself and walking out of your room. You walked into the kitchen making coffee as you haven't been able to sleep properly for the past couple months and coffee being the only thing giving you a little kick every morning. As you finshed you walked into the living room turning on the tv to watch before you had to get ready. You were caught up in watching The 100 you were interupted by you phone ringing. Without bothering about looking at Caller ID you swiped to answer.

"Hello?"

"Hey Y/N it's Mark."

"Oh hey" you say.

"Just letting you know you got to come into the studio tomorrow morning at 10 for som recording and to have a little meeting," he informed me.

"Yeah, yeah I know I'll be there don't worry."

"I don't want you to run late like last time!"

"Don't worry I was only late last time because I forgot about it I won't this time promise," you assured him.

"Well I know you forget easily..."

"Don't worry I'll be fine bye."

"Bye Y/N."

After your phone call with Mark your manager you realized that it was 12:30 pm. Damn you thought to yourself I really got carried away with watching The 100 it's been 4 hours. You got up and headed to your room to get dressed for the party happening tonight. You threw on some dark blue ripped jeans, with a black paramore band tee you made into a tank, tying a black and dark grey flannel around your waist. Then finally throwing on a black pair of combat boots. You walked to the bathroom lettin your lightly waved hair down and putting some make-up. You gave yourself one last look in the mirror left the bathroom. On your way out you grabbed another coffee and an apple while also grabbing your keys and heading out the front door. You walked down your driveway and entered your matching black range rover. As you were driving you called you best friend Taylor.

"Hey you on your way?" she asks.

"Yep just around the corner."

"Ok good see ya in a sec" she said as you took the phone away from your ear hanging up the phone.

You got out of your car and walked up the drive way and walked into the door.

"Here!" you yelled into the almost empty household.

"In the kitchen!" she yelled back.

You walked up the stairs and into her kitchen.

"Hey babe how you doing?" she asked as she hopped onto the counter.

"Ok I guess." you say repeating her actions.

"Well your night is about to get better!" she assured me.

"And how is that?"

"The party! There will be lots of hot guys and girls you can do some scoping," she said giving you a grin.

"Scoping?" you laughed.

"Yeah it will help you to make the next step to move on," Taylor said getting a little more serious.

"Tay-" before you could say anything she interrupted.

"Before you say anything Y/N I know your speech. Oh I'm not looking for anyone right now it's to soon blah blah blah. I've heard it many times Y/N it's been almost 5 months since Ryan cheated on you. But tonight is your night to let go of that and try to let yourself out and try and move on, even if you don't want to do this will you please just promise me you'll at least try?"

"Ok... I will try to let go and have a good time..." you say a bit unsure.

"You promise?" she said raising an eyebrow.

"Promise."

"Yay! Come on we better hit the road don't wanna be late."

You waited for Taylor to finish getting ready and then you guys left in you black range rover to Jaden's party. On the way there Taylor asked a couple questions about your album. As this is the only thing you've been looking forward to because it showed a different side of you, a side you wanted to show you fans at first you felt vulnerable with what you were realesing as it being about Ryan cheating on you but with all the support you've had you have felt better about it. You also couldn't wait to go on tour again either. You needed to get away from everything for a while and just focus on music. Just because you wanted to try and let go of Ryan but also you just felt like it was needed to help you complete the process of your healing because seeing you fans has always reminded you why you do what you do. Ever since you found out Ryan was cheating almost 5 months ago you haven't been able to sleep completley satisfied. You felt really deprived of sleep lot more latley.

"Y/N?" Taylor asked.

"Yes?" you said realizing you at lost yourself in your thoughts.

"Your doing that thing again."

"What where I think?" you asked giving a little chuckle.

Taylor just shot you a glare but you could tell she was a bit worried.

"What?" I asked glancing realizing the expression upon her face.

"You just worry me sometimes."

"How?" you asked knowing where this was going to go.

"I'm just scared because you've been different since the whole thing with Ryan."

"Different how?" you asked starting to get a little angry.

"Your emotions you've shut so many people out and pushed them away including me and I know your strong and you can pull through this, I just really miss the happy you babe" she said looking at you with concern and tears growing in her eyes.

"Well it what happens when you go through a heartbreak and it's ok to feel sad and depressed."

"No it's not Y/N at least not for you nothing has held you down for this long before," she said as a tear fell down her cheek.

"We're here," you said without answering.

You both got out of the vechile and silently walked inside Jaden's house which was booming with music.

"Remeber your promise Y/N," Taylor whisered in your ear before walking to great Jaden.

ANON: Well this is the first chapter to the new story of a Lauren/You fic. You will get to know all characters and the story line a bit more in the next couple chapters. Hope you like it don't forget to vote and give some feedback :)