Chapter 1 [New Life]

ISABELL'S POV

"Isabell! Wake up dear, it's time for your school. Come on, it's your first day." I heard my mother calling me from down stairs. Huh! I am not going!

Sitting on my bed, I am thinking about my life, I feel so bad! Why did my parents have to do this thing to me?! Oh God! Why is my father working in such a stupid company where they just ask us to move after every damn year?! Last year we moved from Cannada To UK and now Chicago! This is such a disturbing thing! I don't have friends. I never had because of transferring. And moreover, it's so damn difficult to adjust in a new environment! It's so difficult to be in a whole new school after every year.

I heard my mother's foot steps. The door to my room opened and from the corner of my eyes I saw my mother coming towards me. She came and sat on the floor in front of me. I felt her holding my hands.
"Siara, dear, I know you are upset. But try to understand Isabel. The nature of your father's job is like this, we can't do anything, and we love you so much dear. We feel sad when we see you sad." Ahhh! She knows how to melt me! Whenever she calls me Siara, it feels so good because only my mother calls me that. My real name is Isabel Williams. My father is from New York and my mother is an Indian. She gave me a beautiful Nick name Siara which means pure and holy in Arabic. I looked at her and she smiled at me, "Get ready Isabell, today is your first day and you shouldn't be late." She said and got up. Ahhhh! I know I can't do anything! Reluctantly I went inside my bathroom and took a warm bath. I moved outside wrapping a towel around my body. I took out a white crop top with floral print from my suitcase as we just arrived yesterday evening and my room is still un- arranged. I paired it with my blue jeans.

I brushed my hair and left it open, grabbing my white sneakers, I wore them

I brushed my hair and left it open, grabbing my white sneakers, I wore them. I Detached the phone from the charging point and kept it inside my bag, getting out of the room, I hurried downstairs.

Dad was already sitting on the dinning table and was eating his breakfast.

"Good morning Isabell!'" he greeted me with a warm smile.

"Good morning", I murmured. I had my breakfast quietly and then my mother walked out of the kitchen.

"Ok so, darling, best of luck for your first day!" She chirped.

"Thanks Mom." I replied.

"Behave well Isabell!" Said my dad and I nodded.

We stood up and moved out of the house. Dad kissed Mom and she wished us for a good day.

"Bye Mom!" I said.

"Bye Siara! " She smiled.

Dad and I are sitting in the car and he is driving towards my New school. I am nervous! And I am biting my nails right now.

I must say that Chicago is really beautiful. Yesterday when we arrived it was already dark and the surrounding was not clearly visible. But now under the daylight the beautiful City is clearly visible. The birds are chirping, the streets are not that crowded and the wind is pleasant. After around fifteen minutes we reached near a big building! It's the school, I could see many teenagers parking their cars, gossiping, playing. The school is huge, it's actually like a palace.