chapter 5 [Meeting Him]

I was still staring at that suspicious car standing under the lone street light. Numerous creepy thoughts surfing inside my head, I am feeling as if the person sitting inside that car has his or hers eyes on me, Is someone stalking me? Am I in danger? What if someone is behind me? Ugh! Stop being a paranoid Bell! Watching those Thrillers wasn't a good idea. Damn. I need to chill. Moreover, who the fuck will stalk me? I am not someone who has something precious nor do I know anyone here. 

That car is just simply parked there, maybe it belongs to someone living in the neighborhood. It's nothing that important to overthink about. I should sleep now.

I was about to close the window and go inside when the sound of the car's engine revving broke the still of the night. I stared after it silently as it zoomed off into the night, completely disappearing from sight. I released a breath I didn't know I was holding as the vehicle was finally out of sight. 

Out of sight, and out of mind. Shaking my head to myself, I turned around to go back inside. There wasn't anything particularly unusual about it. The driver was probably waiting calling someone or something and probably hadn't wanted to drive while he was on call. Trying hard to convince myself of the same, I finally went to bed.

 Trying hard to convince myself of the same, I finally went to bed

Well, just went to bed, sleep was far away from me. I was really a fool to think that the car was out of my mind. It unfortunately wasn't. I was turning from side to side, keeping my eyes closed trying hard to sleep. Finally I gave up at 1:30 Am and then decided to text Elijah. I hope he is up, I remember him telling me that he is a night owl. Talking to him will at least distract me. 

Stretching my hand, I grabbed my phone, which was kept on the bedside table. Quickly opening the whatsapp, I grinned as I saw him Online. 

"Hey!  Uh busy? *Awkward Emoji*"

I texted. 

"Busy for other's, free for ya."

Came his reply which made me blush a little. I really like the way he behaves with me, he is full of sweetness, he is funny and cute too. Maybe I met him today but it feels as if I have known him since ages.

" Gross! It's so cliche!'' 

I replied while Giggling.

"Damn!! I thought it was impressive n you're blushing out there 

'May be' *winks* " 

He replied and I felt my cheeks heating up.  I haven't seen him wink yet, but I know that he surely looks hot when he does that. Gosh! You need to Get a grip Bel ! 

" Duh! In your dreams! " 

I replied and waited impatiently for his answer.

" ummm, 

 so I think it'd be better if you teach me exactly, how to impress this cute girl ? *Smirks* ''

He replied and I rolled my eyes.