Chapter 2 [Troubles]

"SAHEER...MR SAHEER KHAN!" Emily said... The name is so beautiful...... It's an Islamic name..... Saheer Khan..... The name gives an unknown peace to me....I want to know more about him.... I looked at Emily.... She was smiling like a foolish and was maybe daydreaming about Mr Khan....

"Emily..." I called out but she wasn't responding... She was still lost...

"Emilyyy!!!" I said a little louder this time...... She looked at me with a jerk....
"Oops sorry!!! I was lost in His dreams..." She said smiling sheepishly.... I chuckled....

"And May I know in whose dreams you were lost in??'' came a masculine voice... A boy came and placed his hands on our tabe and leaned over Emily....

What the hell ?! I was going to say something to that boy but was interrupted by Emily....

"Ohh honey! DON'T BE JEALOUS!" She said..... Wait is he her boyfriend???

He grabbed a chair and sat beside Emily....
"I AM NOT JEALOUS EMI!" he said and Emily started laughing...they look cute together.......

         (Pic of Emily Joerthy)

I cleared my throat to get noticed by Emily... "Oops Sorry Isabell!! I forgot to introduce Stephan My boyfriend!" She Said and that guy looked at me....

I smiled at him.... "Hi, Stephan D'Souza!" He said And extended his hand...

 "Hi, Stephan D'Souza!" He said And extended his hand

(Pic of Stephan D'Souza)

"Nice to meet you Stephan, Isabell Williams" I Said while shaking hands with him...
All of a sudden another Guy came And he literally jumped over Stephan, this Stephan guy looks like a child lol.

"You idiot! You left your best friend over there and you are romancing with your girlfriend over here!'' He yelled while punching his stomach.... I chose to stay quite and saw Then Saw Emily laughing her ass out....

"Easy Dude!!" Stephan shouted
While laughing...."shut up!!!I will kill youuu!!!" That guy yelled but Stephan laughed more...."hey guys stop it!! You will scare Isabell!" Emily shouted and that guy stopped and then looked at me and In return I smiled awkwardly at him. Ugh Screw you Isabel!
"Ouhh FUCKKK! " He shouted and his face was so funny... I couldn't control my laugh....
He immediately stood up and blushed while scratching the back of his neck... "You should sit down Eli!" Stephan said while chuckling.... That Guy umm ELI, I guess sat on a nearby chair....