Chapter Eight

The two men came in. I shot both of them between the eyes before they could even look at me. I take their guns and run out the door. No one was in the hallway so slowly I move my way down. In the next door I peer in. About ten men or so were sitting in front of a small court room. 

"All rise for Judge Harrison," a man says. The men stand as a small skinny man walks up to the podium in the front of the room. He looks down at some papers and then adjusts his glasses.

He looks up and says "For two counts of murder, assault, battery, disorderly conduct, breaking up a GN'R, creating the biggest feud in the history of man kind, and disappointing the new generation we will now review the case of William Bruce Bailey. Bring in Mr. Bailey." I aim my gun right at the judge's heart and pull the trigger. The shot rings like a bell, Harrison grabs his chest and slow sits on the floor. The ten men are now looking around, another shot is fired and another. All of them are coming after me one pulling out their guns but I was faster than they could draw. I look around and no one is left. It's over, I won. But then I feel a sudden pain in my shoulder, I look to see I have been shot by Harrison the only surviving man left in the room. I grab my shoulder and scream in pain.

"You," he says, "deserve to die."

"Why should you decide whether I live or die?" I say.

"Kid you are disgrace here in 2014. You are seen as one of the worst human beings to have ever lived. It surprising to me how you haven't killed yourself. Everyone who once loved or has been there for you has died or has left you. You are nothing but a has-been. You had everything and you throw it all away. Don't see this as me trying to kill you for the better good, see this as me doing you a favor."

"I don't believe you," I say coldly.

"It's true. You end up alone and everyone hates you because you ruin-"

"I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!!!" I yell and kick him repeatedly in the stomach when I stop realize he is dead.

I run out of the room and I look up and down the hallway. No one was around and I run down until I find the guy's office that I saw earlier. I open the door to find the time machine and take it. I run outside and all the way to that ally that I first came. I try to understand what just happen but I can't the reasons the reasons why. I lean on the side of the red brick building and slowly slip to the ground. Everything that has happen the past two days has been because of me and I don't know how to deal with it. I breakdown and cry.