Turner

Hello, everyone, this is your fastest master Griffin Turner here! So... I'm going to tell you guys what happened my first race!

Just so you know I couldn't run as fast as I can now when I was little BUT I was still very fast! I was eight when my mom signed me up for my first race I competed with children who were two years older than me! BUT! Since I could run faster than everyone else in my age the judges considered it fair! So the race started! Some of the races kinda taunted me for being so small compared to them but when we were like... 100 meters from the finish line I was in second place! YAY!  But at this time... all the racers were like a pack of wild zebras running from a hungry lion! And this was a long race so we didn't stay in our lanes! So if anyone tripped, the others would trip too! Which was exactly what happened! I think it was a guy in the middle that tripped but suddenly I fell and then everything turned black... I woke up when my parents came running towards me and, I felt fine except that I noticed that my nose had started bleeding and I had some bruises here and there... Tho my parents, ESPECIALLY my mom DEMANDED that I would go see a doctor. Of course, he didn't find any serious injuries on me and... well the race was canceled, DAMIT! Because some people received worse injuries than I did so we had to wait for a while before we FINALLY ran the whole race! AND! I GOT THE SECOND PLACE AFTER ALL! HURRAY  ME!

This was actually pretty fun! Gotta tell Neuro about this when it's his turn! BYE!