Ash

Hello! Ash here! And I'm going to tell you about what happened when I was twelve! About my... bullies... Yeah, hold on!

So yeah I had a group of bullies... five boys that liked to make fun of my powers. They followed me every day and drew nasty messages on my locker! But they didn't hurt me THAT way! Until... one day when we were on a trip to some kind of forest and we were supposed to look for different insects. So I was looking at a big rock with moss hoping that some bugs would come to me I think... and the leader of the bullies cam up to me and asked if I wanted a fist, which I definitely didn't wanted! When I told him that he just laughed right in my face and told me I was gonna get one anyway! But when he was about to punch me I used my powers so he punched the rock instead... and broke his hand. Then he cried like a baby and blamed me for it! Long story short about what happened next: He tried to tell our teacher what happened but she couldn't believe how I could've broken his hand and... Okay, I was pretty weak as a kid so I wasn't really the one who started fights and stuff! So I just told my treacher the truth! It was self-defense! Anyways so neither him or me found any insects that day and he tried to tell his parents and I had to explain everything for MY parents! But it all worked out!

Okay, this is by far the weirdest thing that has happened to me! Hop Pale's story isn't just as weird! BYE!