Pale

Hello everyone! Master of light here and... Okay, this story is super weird so let's get into it!

So this happened when I was eight, I was just walking home from school when I slipped in a puddle of mud so all my clothes got dirty and even pretty torn! Ye- it sucked and I just wanted to get home! Then an old man walked passed me and just... grabbed my arm and handed me two dollars! I didn''t know what to say but he just smiled at me and walked away, same thing happened when a mom with an older child then me walked by. She gave me some coins and told me to go buy something to eat! Like... at that moment I was just like... WHATS GOING ON??? WHY ARE STRANGERS GIVING ME MONEY? I just ran home before anyone else could see me and told my mom what happened. AND the first thing she did was to throw away my clothes and give me a shower. When I was cleaned up and changed into something new she took me and the money to the police and told them what happened. So... they contacted the old man and the woman so they could get their money back! THAT was when they explained to me why they gave me money! They thought I was a homeless child and tried to support me. Jeez I don't know how many times I apologized to them for "taking" their money but they told me everything was fine! Well now I know that if I see a kid with torn and dirty clothes I should ask where it's parents are!

So... that was my silly story! BYE!!!